Joulé

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate II Interview

Research Associate II
Tarrytown, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Joulé in December 2010.

Interview Details – I posted my resume on Indeed.com for the Joule company on a Friday. The following Tuesday, I got a phone call from a friendly woman at 9:30, who asked if it is a good time to talk. I knew it could be a phone interview and I just got up 5 minutes ago and wasn't ready. So I said:"Thanks for calling, I'm currently busy, can we talk later today?". She sent me an email with her contact info. I called around 2:00pm.
She asked me where I graduated from, what authorization I have to work in the US, what type of position I am looking for, what I'm doing currently, what salary I'm looking for and how far am I willing to commute. I answered them politely. She told me Joule is a company provide staff members for biotechnology companies and that a client of them is looking for a research associate to work in NYC. My skills are the right fit, and I have a Masters degree with two co-authored papers. However, my authorization is OPT and the company is looking for a temporary worker and won't take OPT. I've hear that over and over again, of course. I thanked her and that was it. I followed up with an email saying thank you. Two weeks past, I haven't heard from the company again.

Interview Question – what is your salary range   View Answer

Senior Records Management Assistant Interview

Senior Records Management Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Joulé in June 2010.

Interview Details – recruiter contacted me we talked about the potential job. I agreed to have an interview and was contacted of the date of the meeting with the client. The client and I had a 1:1 interview and it went well.

Interview Question – What experience do I have in clinical trials and the paper work that pertains to a trial?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, I went with the offer

Very Easy Interview

Lab Tech Interview

Lab Tech

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Joulé in November 2009.

Interview Details – They interview you over the phone and then call you in for an in person interview. The staff is very unprofessional.At first you are unaware that it is a temp agency. The recruiters will call you for jobs that are not listed under your interest. Then when you get an interview for a job you are interested in, a different recruiter has already sent their person for the same job. I was asked to take a drug test 20 minutes before the facility closed. The place was 20 minutes away!

Interview Question – There were none. The interview was very easy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Joulé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joulé interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Joulé employees and interview candidates.