Joulé Interview Questions

2.0

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tarrytown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Joulé in December 2010.

I posted my resume on Indeed.com for the Joule company on a Friday. The following Tuesday, I got a phone call from a friendly woman at 9:30, who asked if it is a good time to talk. I knew it could be a phone interview and I just got up 5 minutes ago and wasn't ready. So I said:"Thanks for calling, I'm currently busy, can we talk later today?". She sent me an email with her contact info. I called around 2:00pm.
    She asked me where I graduated from, what authorization I have to work in the US, what type of position I am looking for, what I'm doing currently, what salary I'm looking for and how far am I willing to commute. I answered them politely. She told me Joule is a company provide staff members for biotechnology companies and that a client of them is looking for a research associate to work in NYC. My skills are the right fit, and I have a Masters degree with two co-authored papers. However, my authorization is OPT and the company is looking for a temporary worker and won't take OPT. I've hear that over and over again, of course. I thanked her and that was it. I followed up with an email saying thank you. Two weeks past, I haven't heard from the company again.

Senior Records Management Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Joulé in June 2010.

recruiter contacted me we talked about the potential job. I agreed to have an interview and was contacted of the date of the meeting with the client. The client and I had a 1:1 interview and it went well.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do I have in clinical trials and the paper work that pertains to a trial?   Answer Question
    no negotiations, I went with the offer

Lab Tech Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Joulé in November 2009.

They interview you over the phone and then call you in for an in person interview. The staff is very unprofessional.At first you are unaware that it is a temp agency. The recruiters will call you for jobs that are not listed under your interest. Then when you get an interview for a job you are interested in, a different recruiter has already sent their person for the same job. I was asked to take a drug test 20 minutes before the facility closed. The place was 20 minutes away!

Interview Questions

Worked for Joulé? Contribute to the Community!