Joyce Leslie

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Head Pud Puller Interview

Moonachie, NJ

I applied in-person - interviewed at Joyce Leslie in June 2013.

Interview Details – Awesome they know very tons about retail................

Interview Question – Do you like bagels?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Management Interview

Interviewed at Joyce Leslie

Interview Details – I couldn't even get an interview because whoever called was so rude and kept putting it off!

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Turnersville, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Joyce Leslie in January 2013.

Interview Details – First you will fill out a general data questionaire ... most of the questions are fool proof such as would you steal yes or no or have you ever done drugs yes or no, if yes please name them by street name (lol) The girl who interviews you is most likely your age or younger, possibly older, but not by much. The interviewer is either going to be a key holding manager or the general manager of the store, they ask you about your schedule when you can work there and if you're willing to change your schedule in order to come in to work some times. Then they'll send your data form into corporate (usually taking 1-3 business days to return) and hire you while telling you your salary (which the manager will usually make).

Interview Question – There are really no difficult questions. They normally don't even base if off of the questions they give to you on your data test, that's for corporate to look over and approve, and if your questionaire gets sent into corporate then that means the person who interviewed you has already pre-approved you and if you passed the data you are hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Joyce Leslie

Interview Details – After filling out an application, I received an interview with the Store Manager. The store manager interviewed me and asked me questions such as, "Have you worked in retail before?", "Do you have any experience handling the cash register?", and "How many hours would you be available to work?". Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that you encountered in your previous experience that was difficult to handle, and describe how to resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate-Joyce Leslie Interview

Sales Associate-Joyce Leslie
Marlton, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Joyce Leslie in September 2009.

Interview Details – took a day got a call the next week

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Joyce Leslie in April 2009.

Interview Details – I didnt even have an interview...after a long day of interviewing other jobs, i reluctantly came into this store as a last resort..... i filled out the application and gave it to the manager. She reviewed it quite impressed and said she would call me for an interview....no call for like a week and then i get a call from the other manager (total swetheart) running down my work schedule for the week. I was like "huh? what do you mean work schedule, i didnt even know i was hired". The manager failed to tell me that i actually got hired the same day, claiming she forgot....

Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Joyce Leslie in February 2008.

Interview Details – Bare bones. Interviewer kept walking away to do other things. Was given a 'survey' with 100 questions, yes, no or ?. Was questioned about those answers I gave a ? to. Focus felt like what in my personal life would interfere with the job. Did I have kids, my own car, was I in school.

Interview Question – How fully are you available to work, will you be available on your day off.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Joyce Leslie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joyce Leslie interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Joyce Leslie employees and interview candidates.