Joyce Leslie

www.joyceleslie.com

Joyce Leslie Sales Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

After filling out an application, I received an interview with the Store Manager. The store manager interviewed me and asked me questions such as, "Have you worked in retail before?", "Do you have any experience handling the cash register?", and "How many hours would you be available to work?". Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation that you encountered in your previous experience that was difficult to handle, and describe how to resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Joyce Leslie

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Joyce Leslie in February 2008.

Bare bones. Interviewer kept walking away to do other things. Was given a 'survey' with 100 questions, yes, no or ?. Was questioned about those answers I gave a ? to. Focus felt like what in my personal life would interfere with the job. Did I have kids, my own car, was I in school.

Interview Questions
    • How fully are you available to work, will you be available on your day off.   View Answer
    No negotiation.