Joyce Meyer Ministries Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Joyce Meyer Ministries

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Joyce Meyer Ministries (Fenton, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Submit resume/cover letter on website, spiritual questionnaire, 30 min HR interview, interview with direct supervisors, MS project test, management test (2 hours), interview with IT/Functional Directors/Managers. FBI background check, spiritual, personal and professional reference checks.

The HR dept. is very professional and helpful throughout the process. I had a single point of contact who was always available for questions and graciously answered all of my questions.

The Ministry values spiritual maturity and they ask many questions in order to discern your maturity level.

Interview Questions

• If in 3 years you were to leave JMM, what would be the business' reason, or what would be your reason?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked up front what my salary needed to be and they offered it. It was very fair and I don't think that negotiation was needed.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Joyce Meyer Ministries (Fenton, MO) in November 2009.

Interview

Friendly, warm professional staff
    Complete interview with references and background checks
    Tour of facility
    Upbeat professional and very positive
    Straightforward and open interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted without negotiation - thankful to get a job