Judge Group

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Judge Group in May 2014.

Interview Details – phone interview, in person f2f, will ask about exp, phone skills, candidate control, any obstacles, and industry trends. have an open mind and relax and be yourself...don't let initial meeting fool you the real stuff happens when you are recruiting

Negotiation Details – n/a

Entry Level Sales Interview

Entry Level Sales

Interviewed at Judge Group

Interview Details – Very laid back interview through the phone. Discussed your background and the position in detail and thats about it. Only went about 15 minutes. Did not seem very professional and at points could not understand the interviewer. Asked if you had previous experiences that related to the position. Could really tell they enjoyed partying.

Interview Question – Describe your background   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Judge Group.

Interview Details – Face to face interview - sometimes two if you need to come back and meet someone that you haven't met before. I met with two different groups to see where I fit in best.

Interview Question – How much do you consider to be a lot of money?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave them a minimum and they stuck to their word.

Very Easy Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Judge Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – You meet with a manager that has never managed people in their life. They don't know what to ask you.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Judge Group.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview- first met with manager, director and sales manager. 2nd time met with the whole team of recruiters and solidified details of a potential offer. Very lax, very nice people!

Interview Question – What do you like most about recruiting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiate a fair salary because I had a year exp. in the field.
Fairly good perks for what is considered an Entry level position

West Conshohocken, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Judge Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – Process took about two weeks. The person who recruited me was very good about getting in touch with me and answering any questions I had. On the day of the interview, expect to be there 2+ hours. I met with 6 different people.

Interview Question – The interview was very conversational. My only suggestion would be make sure you are well prepared with knowledge of the company and questions for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their starting salary is pretty firm, but for a recent college graduate the pay is fair. (Also, keep in mind that you have an uncapped commission package, so you have the ability to create your own salary)

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Judge Group.

Interview Details – Contacted by a Millennial who at first wouldn't provide the details on the contract and was condescending and lacking in knowledge of the position and the industry. When asked a very benign question about the job, they responded with a rude statement and said it paid a lot. The salary was not what was asked.

Interview Question – It pays pretty well so if you think you are able to do these functions please give me a call.   View Answer

Recruiter

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Judge Group.

Interview Details – It was very relaxed and impromptu. No sheet of behavioral questions. Came in for an interview one day, then was offered the chance to meet the team that I would work with. They liked me, and I was subsequently hired.

Interview Question – "Besides your degree, and previous jobs which mean nothing... What can you bring to the table?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Firm starting salary, which I was happy to accept as my first job that required my degeree out of college.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Judge Group.

Interview Details – We'll what started as I found you resume quickly became you don't drive how can you not drive. When I explained I don't have the monies for a car, the person interviewing me became more incredulous. I found the process pointless and humiliating..

Interview Question – Why don't you have a car or driver licence   View Answer

Interviewed at Judge Group

Interview Details – They asked basic questions. They really wanted to see if you are a people person as well as a hard worker.

Interview Question – What is the your weakest characteristic?   Answer Question

Worked for Judge Group? Contribute to the Community!