Juggle.com Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2014

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juggle.com

Copywriter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Juggle.com.

Contacted for phone interview. Broad questions, clearly designed to test your reaction speed, research into the company, and knowledge of tech. Described environment as casual, really sold the in-house perks, which made it sound like you would be working long hours. All in all, seemed like a good company. Be sure to know your stuff about the company itself.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Juggle.com in May 2011.

The interview process was pretty long compared to others I've been on and consisted of:

* A phone screen with HR
    * In-person interview with HR, plus one senior developer
    * A coding project to determine skill level (could take anywhere from 5-20 hours to complete, depending on the amount of effort you put in). This is done at home via remote desktop.
    * A group interview with several technical staff to review the coding project in person

I used the coding project to try out new technology that I hadn't used before. I figured, if I was going to put in the time to do it, I'd use that time to learn something as well.

The interviews were all conducted after 5 pm (which is great if you're still employed somewhere else). I was impressed with the people I met, especially in the final stage. I was pretty skeptical of the coding project, and wasn't sure it was worth completing at first. Ultimately I decided that it's a good filter to weed out the (many) devs who can talk a good game but can't code at all. I'd rather work with people that pass that test than not.

I'm rating the interview process Very Difficult mainly because of the number of interviews and the amount of time needed for the coding portion. The interviews themselves were on the easy/average side if you are a skilled developer.

Interview Questions
    It was a contract to hire position with an hourly rate established prior to the interview.

IT Recrutier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Juggle.com in May 2011.

Next Step

One of our recruiters will review your application. He or she will look at your qualifications, which include past experiences, education and anything else you decide to tell us. If the recruiter determines that you are a great candidate for the position, he or she will contact you to learn more about you.
    Phone Interview

A recruiter might decide to start off the interview process with a phone interview. The phone interview helps us assess your fit for the position and what you are looking for in your next job. Typically, phone interviews last approximately 30-40 minutes.
    Face-to-Face Interview

Your first face-to-face interview will be with a recruiter. The majority of your first interview will revolve around soft skills.

Face-to-face interviews for technical positions will help us evaluate your core software engineering skills, as well as your common skills and experiences. Be ready to meet with several engineers (typically this takes place on a second interview) across different teams. Interviewers will present you with various scenarios related to the position for which you are applying and ask you to solve them in real time.

Face-to-face interviews for business and general positions evaluate your problem solving, behavioral abilities, as well as common skills.

Don’t be anxious about the process, and remember just to be yourself.

Dress: We are a laid-back office. Jeans and T-shirts are what we wear. Feel free to wear whatever you would like to the interview, but remember, it never hurts to dress up for your first interview.

Directions to our office
    Hire by Committee

At Juggle, we hire by committee. We believe in involving numerous team members in the hiring process. This allows us to make a fair and balanced decision by gathering numerous team members’ perspectives across a wide variety of disciplines. We know this process takes longer, but we believe it has a huge payoff.
    What Happens Next?

The hiring process is very important and crucial to us, and we take it very seriously. After your interview, we will decide, with consensus, if you fit the job requirements and whether we'd like to have you join the team. Your recruiter will contact you when the final decision is made.

Please be patient with the whole process. Feel free to get in touch with your recruiter at any time.

Interview Questions
    • If given $150,000 to start a business with the goal of the greatest return on investment in three years; what would you do?   Answer Question