Juicy Couture

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Juicy Couture.

I remember Angela & Linda interviewed me they were great! Asked straight forward questions and gave them
    Straight forward answers. They did inform me about Juicy Couture shutting down and they had no clue when. After the interview was over with, the next day, Angela gave me a call about the job and I was hired. It was a fast process. I got to work the following week.

Juicy Couture Sales Associate Interview

Walked in with business attire, was desperate for a job. Needed to generate some kind of cash flow and re-establish myself in the working field, primarily sales. Worked in the JC Outlet, it was a pretty heavy traffic flow for an unusually dislocated located for a outlet gallery in general. Did a good amount of work, helped turn a average store into an overproducing one.

Interview Questions
    Salary wasn't really a concern for me, just need a start point, something to bide time, please my employees weren't all the bad to look at for several hours at a time, ha.

Sales Associate Interview

I got interviewed a week after applying. I got a call to go in for an interview, went through 2 interviews on the same day. The process took about 3 days. I was a asked basic questions such as about my last job and also my skills. I got hired and of course I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I expected weakness and strength question, but there wasn't any.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Juicy Couture.

I was asked a a few questions then hired about 10 day later. I accepted

Management Interview

Work history and experience, of course. Why you would want to work at Juicy. It's always good to know a little about the companies history. They'll probably ask you questions about where you see yourself in the company in a certain course/amount of time. Over all there is nothing you haven't been asked before or asked yourself considering its a management position.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question, just know your stuff.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Juicy Couture.

applied online, interviewed with Store Manager then a few days later interview with District Manager, then got an offer and accepted

Interview Questions
    no negotiating they gave me what i asked for

Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Easy interview

easy

Juicy Couture Sales Associate Interview

Few questions about what the brand meant to me, more about personal style

They were closing

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Juicy Couture in November 2013.

So my interview was pretty easy well for me atleast. Anyways I walked in and asked for an application and ofcourse asked if they were hiring and talked to the manager and introduced myself. The manager was really nice and professional. I am very bubbly and have about 3 years of experience in retail So i knew my way around the mall. I am a female 19 years old by the way. Anyhow she shook my hand and told me to fill it out and needed atleast 2 profesional references. I brought my application right away and thanked her for her time. She gave me a on the spot interview and set me up for the next day. The girl that interviewed me was a supervisor and she was great and so easy to talk to as well i shared my past experience and told her about myself. We talked about fashion and honestly it was like talking to one of my girlfriends. Ofcourse i kept it profesional and gave her examples and answered them with honesty. Well when we finished she told me they would call me back that monday which was after the weekend since my interview was on a friday. It took only took 2 days saturday and sunday and i recieve a call and they offered me a position. I was happy i love this company great place to work! (Jersey Gardens Mall ) btw

Interview Questions
    The Salary can be negotionable depending on who hires you but i negotiated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Juicy Couture in September 2013.

walked into the store and handed in my resume to a pretty sales associate and the next evening got a call for an interview. when I arrived I was interviewed with another young lady. the interviewer was an assistant manager who looked pretty young herself. she seemed to be kind of stuck up, the type of person who would talk bad about your outfit behind your back- good thing I brought my A game! anyway most of the questions were basic- "tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer" "what is customer service to you?" "how do you handle stressful situations?"

Interview Questions
    she asked me what I would be willing to accept and I said at least 10- they offered 10.55 an hour