July Systems Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at July Systems

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at July Systems (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interviews, followed by in person interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• What advantage does July Systems platform and technology have over its competitors?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at July Systems (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There will be a written test, followed by an techinical and managerial round. Questions were tough, the wrost part is they expect the implementation of Hashmap and sudoku logic with UI and these kind of 5 questions to be completed all together in 15 to 20 min.

Interview Questions

• HashMap Implementation Sudoku implementation with responsive UI program on stocks updates   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at July Systems (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The Interview with July systems took for 2 days. On first day i gone through the technical round , where they asked on java such as write program to print 1's in diagonal shape etc and they asked me on http get post methods . Past work experiance in manager round the next day. It was easy one.

Interview Questions

• Write program to print 1's diagonaly? 1111111111 111111111 11111111 1111111 111111 11111 1111 111 11 1   1 Answer
    • What is HTTP GET POST methods?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at July Systems in July 2011.

Interview

It was a scheduled interview. Still the interviewer didn't have the idea about the profile called for the interview. Just because it was scheduled, the interviewer asked series of question with no intention of getting answers. Lesson :Discuss thoroughly the JD and if possible have a telephonic round first to clearly understand the requirements at both ends.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at July Systems (Bangalore (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial opportunity discussion, profile fitment evaluation, Final Rounds with higher management

Interview Questions

• how to monetize july offerings?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at July Systems (Banga (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Good company to work and learn a lot more about mobile application platform and cloud systems. first round f2f. HR discussion. work culture is okay. have to work late night some of the day due to work and cab facility is available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its okay