Juma Al Majid Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juma Al Majid Group

SME Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group in April 2012.

There are three major levels of the interview at Juma Al Majid Genavco Company.
    First the Branch Manager of the showroom will interview the candidate than the GM of the company and in the last the President of the company.Than the appointment letter will be issued through the HR department of the company and so on till the Joining.

Interview Questions
    • The most technical question was the study of the market in UAE for commercial vehicles that if they are going on the positive side or the negative after the middle east economic crisis.   View Answer
    I got my salary just little less than what i expected.It was a good negotiation finally.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group in March 2009.

I had noticed an ad in the local newspaper and applied via e-mail. Within 1 week, I received a call from their office informing to meet with their Senior Manager for an interview. The interview was very relaxed and I left the place thinking I was very smart and confident during the interview. Unfortunately, it was much later that I realized the person who interviewed me had joined the company 25-30 years back as a helper and climbed the ranks of the organization on account of being a mixed Arab nationality and extremely proficient in "buttering" his seniors. I was asked to meet with the President of the Group for a final interview after about 10 days and then received an Offer Letter after 1 week thereafter.

Interview Questions
    • The President asked me how I would fit into the culture of the company since I had not worked in an Arab dominated organization earlier. Though I handled that question well, it gave me a deep feeling that the establishment is pro-Arab and that I must be careful in my professional dealings.   Answer Question
    Since the Offer given to me was nearly 50% lower than market rate, I tried my best to negotiate with the HR. I was told that they will review the salary after 6 months of probation period. I worked in the company for 5 years and my salary had increased by Dhs.1700/- in total......I curse myself for sticking on for so long with such a pathetic company.

Worked for Juma Al Majid Group? Contribute to the Community!