Junction Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.8

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Excellent interview, met with directors and COO. Talked for more that 3 hours. Learned all about Junction, job, role and responsibilities. Was made an offer soon after interview.

Interview Questions

• I was given several client situations with real examples and asked to describe how I would proceed with the client or situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Slight negotiation, but offer was very fair.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was great! Had interviews in Atlanta and it was good experience. Very nice people and were clear on job expectations.

Interview Questions

I choose to decline because the offer was too low for consulting position.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was hired on as an experienced hire. There was no formal interview, just a brief review of my skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation and given the nature of the interview process, negotiation seemed inappropriate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Began the process with an invite to a dinner where alcohol was served. The people were very down to Earth and friendly. The dinner was the night before the interviews in the morning. Questions were sometimes personal and the reps seemed to be honest about their intentions and the work environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie   1 Answer