Junction Solutions, Inc.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was great! Had interviews in Atlanta and it was good experience. Very nice people and were clear on job expectations.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I choose to decline because the offer was too low for consulting position.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2009.

Interview Details – Began the process with an invite to a dinner where alcohol was served. The people were very down to Earth and friendly. The dinner was the night before the interviews in the morning. Questions were sometimes personal and the reps seemed to be honest about their intentions and the work environment.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie   View Answer

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2008.

Interview Details – phone interview for general questions. Flew me to corporate office for multiple interviews - they paid for airfare, hotel and picked me up in limo

Worked for Junction Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!