Junction Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was great! Had interviews in Atlanta and it was good experience. Very nice people and were clear on job expectations.

Interview Questions

I choose to decline because the offer was too low for consulting position.

Other Interview Reviews for Junction Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Began the process with an invite to a dinner where alcohol was served. The people were very down to Earth and friendly. The dinner was the night before the interviews in the morning. Questions were sometimes personal and the reps seemed to be honest about their intentions and the work environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2008.

Interview

phone interview for general questions. Flew me to corporate office for multiple interviews - they paid for airfare, hotel and picked me up in limo