Junction Solutions, Inc.

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with a techno-functional person and was grilled to certain extent on technical front. The call went into details of what I am currently doing in my position and what approach I have while developing or implementing a solution. The questions and conversation was to the point and very technical oriented. If you know what you are doing and if you are really a good fit for the position I thought you should be good in the phone interview round.

After the phone interview I was called at one of the offices for in person interview. I was provided with all the logistics. Met with a team of 4-5 employees. The panel was very friendly and did answer all of my questions. There was a very straightforward approach to the interview.

The in person interview was laid back and not so difficult.

The main hurdle in the process which I later realized was the technical phone interview.

The best part I realized during the entire interview process was these people are serious about the business, value your and their time and very personable and approachable. The process was timely and very professional.

Interview Question – questions about approach while solving a problem in Phone interview. I was given a perspective in the company culture, projects and growth plans. Few questions about my current profile and how it matches or clashes with the requirement at Junction.   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc..

Interview Details – Excellent interview, met with directors and COO. Talked for more that 3 hours. Learned all about Junction, job, role and responsibilities. Was made an offer soon after interview.

Interview Question – I was given several client situations with real examples and asked to describe how I would proceed with the client or situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Slight negotiation, but offer was very fair.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in February 2013.

Interview Details – My situation was a bit different as I had a former colleague bring me in to the interview process. I only had one interview with the CIO but that interview was very professional. The Hiring process was also very professional and handled in a timely manner with next steps very clear.

Interview Question – The CIO showed me that the current pipeline for the company. The pipeline was very impressive. However, the pipeline percentage was declining. The question was how could we be reaching our revenue goals while our pipeline was declining. It definitely stumped me and after making several attempts at answering I told the CIO that I couldn't answer the question. He agreed that the question was difficult to answer and was a bit of a trick question. then he graciously answered the question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had a current job and was in the position to negotiate my basic needs. After the offer letter I asked for a few flex schedule options as well as confirm the bonus structure. I felt that Junction Solution's was competitive with their offer. their offer letter seems fair and reasonable and the only change made was to allow for some flex time. This was agreed upon.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired on as an experienced hire. There was no formal interview, just a brief review of my skills.

Interview Question – No technical questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was little to no negotiation and given the nature of the interview process, negotiation seemed inappropriate.

Atlanta, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was great! Had interviews in Atlanta and it was good experience. Very nice people and were clear on job expectations.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I choose to decline because the offer was too low for consulting position.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2009.

Interview Details – Began the process with an invite to a dinner where alcohol was served. The people were very down to Earth and friendly. The dinner was the night before the interviews in the morning. Questions were sometimes personal and the reps seemed to be honest about their intentions and the work environment.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie   View Answer

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2008.

Interview Details – phone interview for general questions. Flew me to corporate office for multiple interviews - they paid for airfare, hotel and picked me up in limo

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Junction Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Junction Solutions, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Junction Solutions, Inc. employees and interview candidates.