Junction Solutions, Inc.

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.8

Training Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

The entire process was very well done. I got an email asking if I was available for a phone interview, and that was all scheduled online, so I had an email stating the date and time of the interview. The interviewer was an HR Recruiter, and I felt very comfortable talking with him. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview, and I was given detailed instructions on how to prepare for the interview. I had 3 separate interviews with individuals - one with HR, one with the person I would have worked with directly (alas, I did not get the job), and one with her boss. All 3 were very easy to talk to and asked several times if I had questions. Each of them was prepared with a copy of my resume.I was told I would be told the results the following week, and I was sent a nice email. I wish more companies used such a respectful and intelligent interview process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not think any of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2014.

The interview process included going to the office for four 30 minute interviews. The interviews were very casual and they only asked behavioral questions. Then they show you a brief demonstration of the software and open the floor for questions.

Interview Questions
    • One interviewer started showing me the software. Never even asked me a question.   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc..

Excellent interview, met with directors and COO. Talked for more that 3 hours. Learned all about Junction, job, role and responsibilities. Was made an offer soon after interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was given several client situations with real examples and asked to describe how I would proceed with the client or situation.   Answer Question
    Slight negotiation, but offer was very fair.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in February 2014.

I had a phone interview with a techno-functional person and was grilled to certain extent on technical front. The call went into details of what I am currently doing in my position and what approach I have while developing or implementing a solution. The questions and conversation was to the point and very technical oriented. If you know what you are doing and if you are really a good fit for the position I thought you should be good in the phone interview round.

After the phone interview I was called at one of the offices for in person interview. I was provided with all the logistics. Met with a team of 4-5 employees. The panel was very friendly and did answer all of my questions. There was a very straightforward approach to the interview.

The in person interview was laid back and not so difficult.

The main hurdle in the process which I later realized was the technical phone interview.

The best part I realized during the entire interview process was these people are serious about the business, value your and their time and very personable and approachable. The process was timely and very professional.

Interview Questions
    • questions about approach while solving a problem in Phone interview. I was given a perspective in the company culture, projects and growth plans. Few questions about my current profile and how it matches or clashes with the requirement at Junction.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in February 2013.

My situation was a bit different as I had a former colleague bring me in to the interview process. I only had one interview with the CIO but that interview was very professional. The Hiring process was also very professional and handled in a timely manner with next steps very clear.

Interview Questions
    • The CIO showed me that the current pipeline for the company. The pipeline was very impressive. However, the pipeline percentage was declining. The question was how could we be reaching our revenue goals while our pipeline was declining. It definitely stumped me and after making several attempts at answering I told the CIO that I couldn't answer the question. He agreed that the question was difficult to answer and was a bit of a trick question. then he graciously answered the question.   Answer Question
    I had a current job and was in the position to negotiate my basic needs. After the offer letter I asked for a few flex schedule options as well as confirm the bonus structure. I felt that Junction Solution's was competitive with their offer. their offer letter seems fair and reasonable and the only change made was to allow for some flex time. This was agreed upon.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2011.

The interview was great! Had interviews in Atlanta and it was good experience. Very nice people and were clear on job expectations.

Interview Questions

I choose to decline because the offer was too low for consulting position.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2010.

I was hired on as an experienced hire. There was no formal interview, just a brief review of my skills.

Interview Questions
    There was little to no negotiation and given the nature of the interview process, negotiation seemed inappropriate.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in October 2009.

Began the process with an invite to a dinner where alcohol was served. The people were very down to Earth and friendly. The dinner was the night before the interviews in the morning. Questions were sometimes personal and the reps seemed to be honest about their intentions and the work environment.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Junction Solutions, Inc. in March 2008.

phone interview for general questions. Flew me to corporate office for multiple interviews - they paid for airfare, hotel and picked me up in limo