Juniper Networks

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Juniper Networks in April 2012.

Interview Details – Made it through the recruiters and hiring manager to the SVP and then never a phone call back from anyone. It wasn't about not getting the position I'm disappointed in, it was Juniper's lack of follow through to the applicant either way. Respect maters.

Interview Questions

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Juniper Networks in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed 16 times!!!! Yes 16. The a dinner. Some of the interviewers had not read my CV and where ill prepared. It appeared to me that the system was designed to get lots of people to say yes therefore reducing risk if the hire went wrong. I was offered the job and accepted it but the process almost put me off.

Interview Question – Just standard questions with none that hrew me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult foe me as i am crap at it.

Director

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Juniper Networks in May 2011.

Interview Details – While Juniper seemed to be an excellent place to work (based on two rounds of interviews), they had significant gaps in communications about the status of the process (they are very slow). However, the kicker was when they brought me in for an interview *knowing* that they had a hiring freeze. In short, very unprofessional and a waste of everyone's time. I'd strongly suggest being very wary of them.

Interview Question – Describe previous difficult assignments.   Answer Question

Worked for Juniper Networks? Contribute to the Community!