Juniper Networks

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview Details – Went for a test engineer position. 4 Interview rounds. 3 tech and one manager
 Got an excellent boss. Very Happy about it.

Interview Question – there was an unexpected reference about my previous boss.   Answer Question

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Juniper Networks in March 2011.

Interview Details – The position was ASIC Verification. Initially had two phone screens. Then they called me for an onsite interview which consisted of 4 interviews and lunch with the ASIC manager, each lasting for 45 minutes. All four of them were technical. Work culture seemed very good.. there was a basketball court which was occupied at all times..My advice: just relax and be yourself and interview with a clear mind Get your C, C++ and digital logic basics strong. .prepare a list of questions you would wanna ask the interviewers. If you've put something in your resume, then be prepared to answer any questions on it..

Interview Questions

• Basic C++ inheritance questions   Answer Question
  • Describe the operation of a FIFO   View Answer
  • setup & hold, why is it required, metastability, latch and flop implementation in verilog, clock skew related questions and simple pattern detection state machine   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Juniper Networks in February 2008.

Interview Details – Its good. They ask C and general system side and networking stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I cant describe it.

Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Juniper Networks in June 2010.

Interview Details – i was asked for a phone interview and then an on site. the interview was not tough. but thye didnt get back to me. they asked about my projects... some logic gates.. interview was easy.

Interview Question – about my projects   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juniper Networks

Worked for Juniper Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Juniper Networks Videos

Juniper Networks – Why Work for Us?

Networks are becoming more relevant in the world we live in today, and at Juniper Networks we believe the network can create a connected planet that unleashes a great wealth of possibility, innovation, and discovery… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Juniper Networks Engineer interview questions and advice in Sunnyvale, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Juniper Networks employees and interview candidates.