Juniper Networks

3.1

53 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Juniper Networks in April 2014.

I saw this position on LinkedIn and applied on juniper's job portal website. Got an email from them asking me for suitable date for an on-site interview. They mentioned in the email that there would be one "Programming Test" and then "Personal Interview".
    On the big day the test was on C, Data Structures and algorithms. There were 21 questions and 45minutes was given. Time was not at all sufficient. Questions were also not so easy. some were easy like fibonacci series and swapping of numbers using addresses. In the personal interview, he just asked if i had any questions and told me about juniper culture and my job role.

Field Operations Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Juniper Networks in April 2014.

There was a 30 minutes interview. The person who interviewed me was very kind and friendly.
    Spoke about my resume and projects and experience. She was very much impressed and complimented me. I was told that I would receive a response soon. Waited for a week and sent a follow up mail. Unfortunately got a reject.

Intern Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Juniper Networks.

Got a call from recruiter then interviews by a hiring manager. Quite easy questions on Database, Sorting , and Projects

Provided me with the relocation benefits.

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Juniper Networks in January 2014.

Applied Online and received a call from Manager: Direct Onsite
    1st Round:
    How to find Endianess
     Different stages a C file goes through on compiling
    How to check if stack is growing up or down
    what is a VLAN
    how does packet traverses in network and how are various fields modified (How is ARP resolved)
    2nd Round:
    Generic Hash Table implementation
    How multicast works
    4th Round:
    Linked List Sorting
    Why do u want to move and stuff

Low ball offer

Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interviewer was looking for perl experience.

found another company

Intern M Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Juniper Networks.

on campus job fair hiring,

interview process was rigourous

Interview Questions
    • sharing experience from undergrad in depth was difficult   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Juniper Networks in July 2013.

Phone interview with Manager - compare tcp/udp. C programming questions. hashing
    Onsite Interview - level order traversal, bit map, linked list, tcp/udp, trace route, memory management

Interview Questions
    • last round was with an interview who asked vague questions and expected me to write generic apis.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Juniper Networks in July 2013.

Got call from recruiter, then phone interview and within a week onsite interview. Result was pretty fast.

DFT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Juniper Networks in July 2013.

I am not sure about Juniper's HR department. After the interview session was over, the HR person who scheduled my interview did not even bother contacting me back with the results. I simply assumed that I did not receive an offer, but that is pretty unprofessional.

I went through 6 sessions of interviews, each lasting about 40-45 minutes. The interviewers get right down to business. Bunch of technical questions about large memory BIST, low-power shift and at-speed testing methodology, designing DFT architecture from scratch. You'd need to be familiar with the entire DFT workflow to be able to handle all the questions competently.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about creating an entirely new DFT architecture from scratch?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Juniper Networks.

Asked my friend to refer for a backend development internship role. Got a call 2 weeks after the referral. First manager of the team called me to ask me if I was interested. Then he said the developer will interview me and I said ok. There was a 45min high level interview drill. Went pretty ok. If not all the questions, I was able to answer most of it. Looked like they needed an experienced person for the interview. My industry experience helped I guess.

Interview Questions
    • Unix and shell scripting questions, resume walk through, source control (Important)   Answer Question

Didnt really have room for a full time after the internship, so had to give it up.