Jupiter Aluminum Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Assistant Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jupiter Aluminum in March 2011.

I was called in to do my initial interview by the head of HR. He gave me a tour of the company, explaining the different departments and their function. He seemed very interested in making sure I was placed where I could do the most good for the company. After the initial interview I was interviewed by the two supervisors of the finishing department.

Interview Questions
    • Why I had so many jobs within the last five years.   View Answer
    Unlike an executive position I was hiring in as what is generally described as a laborer position. Unfortunately there were no negotiations on salary or benefits. Jupiter Aluminum offered what they offered. You either excepted it or you turned down the position and sought employment elsewhere.