Jupiter Aluminum

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Operator Interview

Assistant Operator
Hammond, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jupiter Aluminum in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in to do my initial interview by the head of HR. He gave me a tour of the company, explaining the different departments and their function. He seemed very interested in making sure I was placed where I could do the most good for the company. After the initial interview I was interviewed by the two supervisors of the finishing department.

Interview Question – Why I had so many jobs within the last five years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unlike an executive position I was hiring in as what is generally described as a laborer position. Unfortunately there were no negotiations on salary or benefits. Jupiter Aluminum offered what they offered. You either excepted it or you turned down the position and sought employment elsewhere.

Worked for Jupiter Aluminum? Contribute to the Community!