Just Energy

Very Easy Interview

Administration Interview

Administration
Toronto, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview Details – They posted an ad for an administrative position, I sent my resume and they called back telling me they want to talk to me. They wrote they have many positions available so I asked if their administrative position is still open or not. They said no, but they want me for customer service. So I went there. They had set up a class and presented everyone on a hierarchical process they have in which you start as a client representative and go up to a manager in 9 months. They talked to us in person for about 1 minute!! and then they told me to call and ask if I was accepted or not. I did and they told me congratulations! Please come in on day x and see how everything is. I did my research and realized they want us to go door to door asking to see people's bills and most people quit the first week. Overall, they don't tell you the truth from the very beginning and only promise to pay you a lot while that never happens.

Interview Question – Nothing, they interview you for 1 minute and say you're hired no matter what you say or how you act or what you wear. They ask what your work ethics are (what kind of question is that?!) and what you're good at. They don't even care about your answers, they want door to door salespeople.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I realized they were lying and hiding what the real job is and not taking me through an honest path.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
South Bend, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position out of the blue, and I got a phone call asking for an interview the next day. The interview was scheduled for the day after that. The interview lasted less than 10 minutes. I talked less than three sentences. Overall, the shortest real interview I have ever had. I think the interviewer just wanted to get me out of there.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy

Worked for Just Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Just Energy Videos

Just Energy – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to take a look inside at what makes Just Energy an outstanding place to develop your skills and build your career. Our Career Center will provide you with a brief insight on areas of our company, and you… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Just Energy Administrative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Just Energy employees and interview candidates.