Just Energy Administrative Interview Questions

1.0

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, KS).

Interview

They posted an ad for an administrative position, I sent my resume and they called back telling me they want to talk to me. They wrote they have many positions available so I asked if their administrative position is still open or not. They said no, but they want me for customer service. So I went there. They had set up a class and presented everyone on a hierarchical process they have in which you start as a client representative and go up to a manager in 9 months. They talked to us in person for about 1 minute!! and then they told me to call and ask if I was accepted or not. I did and they told me congratulations! Please come in on day x and see how everything is. I did my research and realized they want us to go door to door asking to see people's bills and most people quit the first week. Overall, they don't tell you the truth from the very beginning and only promise to pay you a lot while that never happens.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, they interview you for 1 minute and say you're hired no matter what you say or how you act or what you wear. They ask what your work ethics are (what kind of question is that?!) and what you're good at. They don't even care about your answers, they want door to door salespeople.   Answer Question

I realized they were lying and hiding what the real job is and not taking me through an honest path.

Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (South Bend, IN) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position out of the blue, and I got a phone call asking for an interview the next day. The interview was scheduled for the day after that. The interview lasted less than 10 minutes. I talked less than three sentences. Overall, the shortest real interview I have ever had. I think the interviewer just wanted to get me out of there.

Interview Questions