Just Energy Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jul 18, 2015

1.8

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy. Interviewer was late. Did not speak highly of staff in interview, unprofessional. Was given very vague overview of role, not at all how the role evolved or in reality ended up being.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I got the phone interview, then a couple of days later got asked to come in for an in person interview. Received an invitation for an in-person interview with 3 people and no HR...similar to the phone interview... be careful about the brain teaser questions. They also ask about your past experience about a call center...what type of KPIs are vital from business perspective in a call center?

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company, tell me about yourself, why this position? why change jobs? tell me about your strengths/weaknesses....   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

You get tested initially on the pamphlets and folders they give you. Make sure you study it before you come back for the back check. You need at least three days to finish the interview process as you have an initial 5 minute interview, back check with tests then a field interview.

Interview Questions

I don't think going door to door would work out for me. I don't like that there is no base salary because there is no security in getting paid monthly

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Just Energy (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very polite and very detailed of the job outline. The interview included your basic questions, and only lasted 20 minutes. Very considerate to hear your opionion and questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Just Energy in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an offer to do a phone interview about a week after I applied. I did the interview a few days later. The interview felt a bit rushed I didn't get a chance to finish all my answers; the interviewer said he only had 30 mins. After the interview he explained the next steps and said he would call me the following week for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make $5000 in the summer to pay your tuition in September?   Answer Question

Door - Door Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Just Energy (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

They sent me an email from some sort of a career builder website, I assume monster.ca. They were looking for "fast tracking individuals into Leadership roles.". Wasted 6 hours getting there (I live far from their office). When I arrived there were about 4 other people waiting for their interviews. When it was my turn the interviewer told me about the company, what they do, etc. In the end the interviewer told me that its a commission only position. It was a waste of time to be honest.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

They contacted by e-mail me when they found my resume on another website. They called me in for an interview the next day, but didn't tell me what it was about. I was told that my interview was going to be with General Manager, instead I spent 5 minutes with a Receptionist? She asked me what was I looking for, did I have any experience in sales... She explained briefly that there was another meeting with General manager, followed by a few weeks training, and at the end I understood that it was door to door sales, which I wasn't into.

Interview Questions

Interview

I received a call from HR without application of Just Energy and asked me some simple question like what I did during University. Then she asked me to go to have a formal interview on site the next business day. The process is quite simple and most of the questions are behavioural.

Interview Questions

it's just a sales job without base salary

General Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Just Energy in October 2014.

Interview

First they contact you by email and set up time for a phone interview with HR personnel. I had a quick one which lasted for less than five minutes. Then HR sent me an email setting an interview with two managers. After two days got an email from one of the managers and set up another interview with a VP. Interview questions were okay as long as you know what you are talking about, job applied for was very similar to my prev job.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Just Energy (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I posted my resume on some job hunting website and got their E-mail for interview. It is actually a door-to-door sales job, which is not the one I expected. The interview stops here and it seems to me that their staff are not professional at all.