Just Energy Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Aug 29, 2014

1.8

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Just Energy.

Got the interview through a referral. Process took about 3 weeks. I got the phone interview, then a week later got asked to come in for an in person interview. After that never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • what is the degree between the hands of a clock at 3:15   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Just Energy in June 2014.

Conducted a phone interview, questions were similar to that of an in person interview (e.g. what do you know about the company, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses). Received an invitation for an in-person interview two weeks after. The in-person interview was split into two parts. First part was the same as the in-person (e.g. what do you know about the company, etc.), and the second part was two brain teasers. I was told that third round interviews (case-based) would start the following week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Just Energy in April 2014.

Only one interview, with the manager who was very nice and broke the ice subtly but effectively. We realized it wasn't going to work out because of my availability but despite that she still continued the interview and gave some great feedback. Overall a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Whether I would be well-suited to the duties of the task. I wasn't quite sure how to answer this as I though the obvious answer would be "yes of course".   View Answer

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Just Energy.

one page of behaviour questions, one page of technical questions on SQL. Questions include ways to increase efficiency in the firm, etc.

Interview Questions
    • you are an owner of supermarket, you have two employee at two cash register, one can process 5 customers in 10 minute, the other one can process 7 customers in 10 minute. now there are 20 customers ready to be process, what can you do to make sure they are processed using the most efficient way? and how long does it take to process all of them.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Just Energy in February 2014.

This was my first unprofessional interview. They were quick to call for an interview and asked when I asked the caller the nature of job and he said it would answering the questions and you will be getting a good hourly pay. The interview was for 5 mins, as they told me that it will be a field job which i refused as it was not the job i was looking for, same went with other people they were also very disappointmented as they did not post what type of job it will be.
    Advise to people who are been called for interview, make sure you don't waste your time and energy and fuel with such organisation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Just Energy.

it was very easy, they ask more question about what customer service meant to me

there was no negotiation

Door to Door Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in October 2013.

I did not apply for this company. I just receive an email said to call a number to book an interview. They did not say what kind of job they want to give me. Then I booked the interview. Only one person in that office, and at that time i know it is sale position. The interviewer is nice, but I would like they tell me ahead to save me the time.

Interview Questions
    • No question at all. They hope you came without any trouble   Answer Question

I am not good at sale.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Just Energy.

Applied online and received an email a few hours later asking to meet the next morning. Went to the interview, very typical - why do you want to work here, behavioural questions, etc.

Received a better offer.

Recruit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Just Energy in June 2013.

She asks about whether I would like to work at a specific position, part-time or full time. And then she said she would like to know if I am willing to travel. Then she put me in the sales position, and told me how good is the product that I will be selling. And then she introduces to me that the training they provided is very good. And then I get a training the next day.

Door to Door Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterloo, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Just Energy.

I applied for the job online, received the call the next day and scheduled an appointment for the next business day. I arrived there to find 7 or 8 people waiting for the same interviewer which by the way was the only person working in that office at the time. I came in 10 minutes early and waited for about 20 minutes. The interviewer was a women and before the interview even began she had already judged me by my appearance. I am dark skinned and had mini-dreads at the time but, I was nonetheless dressed proper for the occasion, hopefully that might give you an idea of what she most probably might have thought about me. She asked me only 2 questions which were-
    Tell me about your self? and, what do you know about this company?
    The ad on the internet had no information what so ever, not even the name of the company hiring and what type of work it was. When I initially got a call to schedule an appointment I had asked details about what kind of job it was and some information like what the name of the company is however, I was told I would get answers to my questions at the time of the interview. so basically the whole thing was unprofessionally executed and very biased. The job was full commission which I was not looking for. If you find this type of ad online or anywhere for this specific job, I suggest you don't waste your time or get your hopes up, cause from my experience I would say you'll be highly disappointed.

Worked for Just Energy? Contribute to the Community!