Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy
- Sales Representative (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Customer Relations (3)
- Sales (3)
- Client Service Representative (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Process Improvement (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Independent (1)
- Independent Contractor (1)
- General Accountant (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Administration (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Junior Analyst (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Associate Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (1)
- Door to Door Sales (1)
- Call Centre Team Manager (1)
- "customer Representative" (1)
- Door-to-Door Sales (1)
- Associated Business Analyst (1)
- Door to Door Customer Service (1)
- Recruit Coordinator (1)
Customer Relations Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY) in May 2010.
Had a bunch of people in a room. Gave us a low down on what the company was, and what our positions would be. Then took us in for a one on one interview. The next day, I got a phone call offering me a job.
- So why do you want to work for Just Energy? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy
Customer Relations InterviewDeclined Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Just Energy.
two rounds, 1st general interview 2nd is an orientation day/interview/final selection. Only comsission basis
- 1st General questions checking if a person is extrovert or no. Extrovert needed Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Not interested in only commission job
Customer Relations InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Just Energy in June 2012.
I received a call from them and did a very brief phone interview. I found it very strange that they were not very interested in the details of my work experience. They were just trying to convince me to go to the interview. It was very difficult to get any information about the company or what the job was. I was hustled off the phone before I could even ask about the salary.
I did a bit of research online. I have no direct experience with the company so I cannot judge, but do your research before deciding to work for this company. There happens to be an article in the Globe and Mail, written only a couple of days ago, detailing the current issue and business practices of this company.