Just Energy

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in May 2010.

Interview Details – Had a bunch of people in a room. Gave us a low down on what the company was, and what our positions would be. Then took us in for a one on one interview. The next day, I got a phone call offering me a job.

Interview Question – So why do you want to work for Just Energy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lame.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Relations

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in June 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from them and did a very brief phone interview. I found it very strange that they were not very interested in the details of my work experience. They were just trying to convince me to go to the interview. It was very difficult to get any information about the company or what the job was. I was hustled off the phone before I could even ask about the salary.
I did a bit of research online. I have no direct experience with the company so I cannot judge, but do your research before deciding to work for this company. There happens to be an article in the Globe and Mail, written only a couple of days ago, detailing the current issue and business practices of this company.

Customer Relations

I applied online and interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview Details – two rounds, 1st general interview 2nd is an orientation day/interview/final selection. Only comsission basis

Interview Question – 1st General questions checking if a person is extrovert or no. Extrovert needed   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not interested in only commission job

Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy

Worked for Just Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Just Energy Videos

Just Energy – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to take a look inside at what makes Just Energy an outstanding place to develop your skills and build your career. Our Career Center will provide you with a brief insight on areas of our company, and you… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Just Energy Customer Relations interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Just Energy employees and interview candidates.