Just Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Door to Door Sales Interview

Door to Door Sales
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in January 2010.

Interview Details – Large group went into a room and we had a sales pitch. Ended up being a door to door sales style job. All commission.

Interview Question – No real questions were asked   Answer Question

Door to Door Sale Interview

Door to Door Sale
Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in October 2013.

Interview Details – I did not apply for this company. I just receive an email said to call a number to book an interview. They did not say what kind of job they want to give me. Then I booked the interview. Only one person in that office, and at that time i know it is sale position. The interviewer is nice, but I would like they tell me ahead to save me the time.

Interview Question – No question at all. They hope you came without any trouble   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am not good at sale.

Door-to-Door Sales Interview

Door-to-Door Sales

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in July 2009.

Interview Details – They place ads in newspapers, word of mouth and online. The interview process is very simple; they basically are trying to figure out if you are outgoing, able to follow a script (they tell you exactly what to say to a prospect), and are able to close the deal. If you have any sales mentions on your resume, have an outgoing personality and speak clearly, you’re hired. It’s entirely a commission-only position, and after a while, you get the hang of it and can make lots of commissions. The company does have a bad rep, and has the tenancy to change names every few years or so. They ask why you want to join, what you can provide the company (salesmanship wise) and ask if you understand that there is no salary but commissions only. Due to the high turnover, they’ll hire basically anyone as long as you can answer these 3 questions successfully.

Interview Question – The most tricky question they ask is if you can live with not getting a salary, as this is a strictly commission position.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy

Worked for Just Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Just Energy Videos

Just Energy – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to take a look inside at what makes Just Energy an outstanding place to develop your skills and build your career. Our Career Center will provide you with a brief insight on areas of our company, and you… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Just Energy Door to Door Sales interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Just Energy employees and interview candidates.