Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy
- Sales Representative (8)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Customer Relations (3)
- Sales (3)
- Client Service Representative (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Independent (1)
- Independent Contractor (1)
- General Accountant (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Administration (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Junior Analyst (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Associate Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (1)
- Door to Door Sales (1)
- Call Centre Team Manager (1)
- "customer Representative" (1)
- Door-to-Door Sales (1)
- Associated Business Analyst (1)
- Door to Door Customer Service (1)
- Recruit Coordinator (1)
- Door to Door Sale (1)
- Entry- Level Customer Service (1)
Door to Door Sales Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Just Energy (Cleveland, OH) in January 2010.
Large group went into a room and we had a sales pitch. Ended up being a door to door sales style job. All commission.
- No real questions were asked Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy
Door to Door Sale InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Just Energy (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.
I did not apply for this company. I just receive an email said to call a number to book an interview. They did not say what kind of job they want to give me. Then I booked the interview. Only one person in that office, and at that time i know it is sale position. The interviewer is nice, but I would like they tell me ahead to save me the time.
- No question at all. They hope you came without any trouble Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I am not good at sale.
Door-to-Door Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Just Energy in July 2009.
They place ads in newspapers, word of mouth and online. The interview process is very simple; they basically are trying to figure out if you are outgoing, able to follow a script (they tell you exactly what to say to a prospect), and are able to close the deal. If you have any sales mentions on your resume, have an outgoing personality and speak clearly, you’re hired. It’s entirely a commission-only position, and after a while, you get the hang of it and can make lots of commissions. The company does have a bad rep, and has the tenancy to change names every few years or so. They ask why you want to join, what you can provide the company (salesmanship wise) and ask if you understand that there is no salary but commissions only. Due to the high turnover, they’ll hire basically anyone as long as you can answer these 3 questions successfully.
- The most tricky question they ask is if you can live with not getting a salary, as this is a strictly commission position. 1 Answer