Just Energy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Just Energy (Oak Park, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

This place is very dishonest when they called to schedule an interview. The lady was very short and seemed to be rush. she stated that they wanted to interview me for a customer service rep position. I clearly asked her what does this position entails, she stated that I will be answering inbound phone call about customers questions and concerns about their bill. But when. I got there for an interview it was 6 other ppl waiting to be interviewed also. Well someone came out and brought us all in one room. And stated that this is a 100% commissions based job and that do not have any csr positions..and that time 5 outta 6 of us walk out because we was all told that what we were interviewing for. The job was basically of you work 8hrs and don't make a sale you don't get paid..they are very dishonest. It's a door to door sales position.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Just Energy (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Everyone dressed business casual but then there were all sorts of people , one guy looked homeless. So the interviewer comes in and gives a presentation hyping everyone up saying we could make big money After the presentation everyone was called in on a individual interview . So in my interview he THEN tells me it's door to door sales . Me not thinking about it just excited I got a job offer . Then when I got home I'm like what !! Door to door ?? Oh hell no . I told all my friends and family I have a job paying fifteen a hour . Smh how embarrassing . And not to mention it's commission based . They lied

Interview Questions

They lied about fifteen a hour . Only commission bases . No customer service Job . It's door to door so basically what you sell you make if you don't make you don't get payed

Interview

I called and they offered me an interview. I have yet to go, although it seems like a sham. The rep was short and polite on the phone and told me it would not be door to door.

Model Wanted for Front Desk Position! Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Just Energy (San Jose, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume via craigslist and received a call back later in the day to come in for an interview within a few hours (I believe 3) So I went and they had a sign in sheet for all applicants and said to fill out an application and then wait for someone to be with you. They are dressed very casual and dont seem too professional! I got called into the back room and began my interview for a FRONT DESK POSITION! He asked me a few basic questions, then said "I see you have a lot of sales experience on your resume, would you maybe be interested in outdoor sales instead" I was so mad at that point because I read here on glassdoor that it was a scam and for door to door sales but I didnt believe it. Well it was definitely true, I told him no and he said he would let me know about the front desk position before Monday.

Entry- Level Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Just Energy (Yonkers, NY).

Interview

In person interview. A phone call was made to schedule an interview. They did not even go over the process of the interview and the duration. I had to fill out a paper application which asked for rather redundant questions.

Interview Questions

• None. Very basic questions.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Just Energy (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

This company does not make it clear on the opening...They hide there words "door to door " is not a term they will admit to. This process is more like , lets see if we can find a sucker in a group of people. Really ..Who wants to work for someone that is not upfront about their company from the start. The trick is set interview....get you to come in....hire you...tell you about job...train you ...put you in a van and drop you off in some neighbor hood and knocking on doors.... "The truth hurts"........It is like pulling teeth to get these answers before you waste you time and go on the so called interview.......I hate so called businesses like these.......

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult just do your homework and look a glassdoor reviews before wasting your time.....   1 Answer

SCAM

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I was okay. The questions was really eaay. I interviewed with my TM. Just talk more in retaining Customers and customer service experiences. The company is an okay company,

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

interviewed at Just Energy (Oak Park, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I received a telephone call asking me to come in for an interview for the position of Customer Service. I was told the position pays between $16 - $20/hour and that there was no selling involved. I accepted the interview and when I arrived was given a clip board and told to fill out the application in a room full of people. There were a told of 20 people there for the interview. A man came in a gave a very poor presentation. Then each individual was interviewed separately. The job was NOT for customer service, but instead for a door-to-door, 100 percent commission sales job!

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions. The company had fraudulently misled people to the interview.   Answer Question

I declined because the company lied about the title of the position and the salary.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Just Energy (Southfield, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Called into a group interview, then told the job was door to door comission only sales. Most persons left. 2 persons were interviewing, no questions skills or expereince . No testing, no company information given. Just asked how much mony do I want to make.

Interview Questions

• I was unable to get the amount of the pay   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Just Energy (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I got called one day prior to go for an interview in 24 hours. I get there and there is no indication on what is going on. The interviewers were not there it was someone else that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, but when i wanted to ask questions I was simply thanked for going for the interview.   1 Answer