Just Energy

1.8

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Just Energy in January 2010.

Simple and fast. They needed people quickly to start up new area of company.

Quick.

Sales Representative Interview

I received a call from HR without application of Just Energy and asked me some simple question like what I did during University. Then she asked me to go to have a formal interview on site the next business day. The process is quite simple and most of the questions are behavioural.

Interview Questions

it's just a sales job without base salary

General Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Just Energy in October 2014.

First they contact you by email and set up time for a phone interview with HR personnel. I had a quick one which lasted for less than five minutes. Then HR sent me an email setting an interview with two managers. After two days got an email from one of the managers and set up another interview with a VP. Interview questions were okay as long as you know what you are talking about, job applied for was very similar to my prev job.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Just Energy in October 2014.

I posted my resume on some job hunting website and got their E-mail for interview. It is actually a door-to-door sales job, which is not the one I expected. The interview stops here and it seems to me that their staff are not professional at all.

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Just Energy in September 2014.

Did not apply for the position. They found my resume via career builder.
    Got a call from an HR Consultant at 7:30pm asking for an interview next business day without any job description.

Went to the interview just to realise it was a mere sales job without base salary.

At first, I thought the Client Service Representative title is a Call Center position. But it turns out to be a sales job where you go knock on people's doors everyday to get commission off any contract you win.

If I had known that, I wouldn't have gone there.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Just Energy in September 2014.

Never explained that it was a door-to-door sales position. Would not tell me more about the position until I started training. Didn't go in for training. Deceptive company, and a lot of negative reviews online.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Just Energy.

Got the interview through a referral. Process took about 3 weeks. I got the phone interview, then a week later got asked to come in for an in person interview. After that never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • what is the degree between the hands of a clock at 3:15   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Just Energy in June 2014.

Conducted a phone interview, questions were similar to that of an in person interview (e.g. what do you know about the company, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses). Received an invitation for an in-person interview two weeks after. The in-person interview was split into two parts. First part was the same as the in-person (e.g. what do you know about the company, etc.), and the second part was two brain teasers. I was told that third round interviews (case-based) would start the following week.

Associated Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Just Energy in June 2014.

Got a call through a friend who worked for JE. The interview was very simple. Basic questions such as tell me about yourself, behavioral question: how good are you at managing crisis situation? How do you like to learn? etc

There wasn't any.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Just Energy in April 2014.

Only one interview, with the manager who was very nice and broke the ice subtly but effectively. We realized it wasn't going to work out because of my availability but despite that she still continued the interview and gave some great feedback. Overall a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Whether I would be well-suited to the duties of the task. I wasn't quite sure how to answer this as I though the obvious answer would be "yes of course".   View Answer