Just Energy Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

You get tested initially on the pamphlets and folders they give you. Make sure you study it before you come back for the back check. You need at least three days to finish the interview process as you have an initial 5 minute interview, back check with tests then a field interview.

Interview Questions

I don't think going door to door would work out for me. I don't like that there is no base salary because there is no security in getting paid monthly

Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had applied to Just Energy to work in an office role with their National Home Services company. I received an invitation to interview for this role. In this position, you have to travel door to door to convince business owners to sign up to receive electricity from Just Energy. Compensation is based 100% on commission. They do not tell you this when they call you in or interview you. The interviewing process is very opaque. Make sure you know exactly what role you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions