Just Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Just Energy

Interview Details – I had applied to Just Energy to work in an office role with their National Home Services company. I received an invitation to interview for this role. In this position, you have to travel door to door to convince business owners to sign up to receive electricity from Just Energy. Compensation is based 100% on commission. They do not tell you this when they call you in or interview you. The interviewing process is very opaque. Make sure you know exactly what role you are interviewing for.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy

Worked for Just Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Just Energy Videos

Just Energy – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to take a look inside at what makes Just Energy an outstanding place to develop your skills and build your career. Our Career Center will provide you with a brief insight on areas of our company, and you… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Just Energy Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Just Energy employees and interview candidates.