Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Just Energy
- Sales Representative (12)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Customer Relations (3)
- Sales (3)
- Client Service Representative (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Independent Contractor (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Call Centre Team Manager (2)
- "customer Representative" (1)
- Door-to-Door Sales (1)
- Associated Business Analyst (1)
- Door to Door Customer Service (1)
- Recruit Coordinator (1)
- Door to Door Sale (1)
- Solar Analyst (1)
- Entry- Level Customer Service (1)
- Outbound Cold Caller (1)
- Customer Acquisition Representative (1)
- Model Wanted for Front Desk Position! (1)
- Door - Door (1)
- Operations Analyst, Billing (1)
- Sales Representative (Door to Door) (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Process Improvement (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (1)
- Door to Door Sales (1)
- General Accountant (1)
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Wickliffe, OH) in July 2010.
Sat there for 3 hours while some guy chit chatted about the company which happens to be a scam company that rip people off. They dont even have a product or service your basically paying them to be the middle man with you gas company.. and the charge you A LOT of money for nothing.
- Tell me about yourself. I really never know what to say. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I cant rip people off. Its Immoral, and unfair to the honest working human being to be scammed into paying for nothing.
Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy
Sales InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy in February 2012.
Got an email invitation to the interview. The email did not address me directly and was sent to a bunch of applicants at once. I could see their email addresses. It just invited to the interview and didn't specify the position. When I asked, they replied with the email that didn't have proper greetings or ending and said that they cannot tell me what kind of a position this is because I have to come in to find out. It looked like a high school student wrote it. I have never heard of such thing before. Unprofessional to say the least. How do they expect a candidate to excuse themselves from work to go and interview for some unknown position? I googled the company and found that they recently advertised sales jobs.
- what time can you come in? Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2010.
Short preseset questions. high turnover so lots if interviews scheduled.
- What is the most challenging part of starting a new job? Answer Question