Just Energy

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Wickliffe, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in July 2010.

Interview Details – Sat there for 3 hours while some guy chit chatted about the company which happens to be a scam company that rip people off. They dont even have a product or service your basically paying them to be the middle man with you gas company.. and the charge you A LOT of money for nothing.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself. I really never know what to say.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I cant rip people off. Its Immoral, and unfair to the honest working human being to be scammed into paying for nothing.

Very Easy Interview

Sales

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in February 2012.

Interview Details – Got an email invitation to the interview. The email did not address me directly and was sent to a bunch of applicants at once. I could see their email addresses. It just invited to the interview and didn't specify the position. When I asked, they replied with the email that didn't have proper greetings or ending and said that they cannot tell me what kind of a position this is because I have to come in to find out. It looked like a high school student wrote it. I have never heard of such thing before. Unprofessional to say the least. How do they expect a candidate to excuse themselves from work to go and interview for some unknown position? I googled the company and found that they recently advertised sales jobs.

Interview Question – what time can you come in?   Answer Question

Calgary, AB (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Just Energy in March 2010.

Interview Details – Short preseset questions. high turnover so lots if interviews scheduled.

Interview Question – What is the most challenging part of starting a new job?   Answer Question

Worked for Just Energy? Contribute to the Community!