JustAnswer Agile Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Agile Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

This job looks very enticing for someone that is up for the challenge. They want a Project Manager that will help them drive toward an Agile development process. The HR Recruiter asked the basic background questions: 1. Why are you leaving your current position? - She reviewed my resume and asked me why I moved from various companies. 2. What is your base salary? If I were in a better position, then I would have pursued this position more aggressively. Apparently, the company is entirely owned by the employees so the option grants you receive are actually worth something--unlike previous places I have been. They will be doubling in size this next year so now is the time to join.

Interview Questions