JustAnswer Agile Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Analyst (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Engineering (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Customer Support Team Lead (1)
- Web Moderator (1)
- International Associate (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Agile Project Manager (1)
- Contract Employee (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
Agile Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at JustAnswer in November 2009.
Interview Details – This job looks very enticing for someone that is up for the challenge. They want a Project Manager that will help them drive toward an Agile development process.
The HR Recruiter asked the basic background questions:
1. Why are you leaving your current position? - She reviewed my resume and asked me why I moved from various companies.
2. What is your base salary?
If I were in a better position, then I would have pursued this position more aggressively. Apparently, the company is entirely owned by the employees so the option grants you receive are actually worth something--unlike previous places I have been. They will be doubling in size this next year so now is the time to join.