JustAnswer

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JustAnswer.

Interview Details – Basic Four Rounds. Applied Online through their site. The interview process is smooth and easy. Nothing difficult about it.
1) Phone Screen with HR
2) Phone Screen with Sr Manager
3) Phone Screen with Hiring Manager
4) Onsite One on One with two managers

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation, No Starting Bonus, No Relocation , No Interview Expenses

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JustAnswer in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked to take a phone interview wit the VP of Marketing and then the on-site interview

Interview Question – some stats and math problem and also SQL is very important   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took 5 days - interviewed at JustAnswer in September 2011.

Interview Details – I only took the phone interview. there are Basic questions. but they do ask you about the salary.

Interview Question – what is your expected salary?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at JustAnswer in October 2011.

Interview Details – Dropped a resume at a college career fair. About a week later, got an email from HR and arranged for a phone interview. The phone interview was non-technical. I was asked to describe my research, what I'm looking for in a job, etc. I was invited to visit the company's office in San Francisco, and spent an afternoon meeting employees and explaining how I would approach a few problems they presented. I was asked for a list of referrals and received an offer within a week.

Interview Question – Why tech?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Everyone I talked with throughout the entire process was very nice, and I think I would enjoy working at Just Answer. However, I received other offers that were too difficult to turn down.

Worked for JustAnswer? Contribute to the Community!