JustAnswer Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer.

Interview

Basic Four Rounds. Applied Online through their site. The interview process is smooth and easy. Nothing difficult about it. 1) Phone Screen with HR 2) Phone Screen with Sr Manager 3) Phone Screen with Hiring Manager 4) Onsite One on One with two managers

Negotiation

No Negotiation, No Starting Bonus, No Relocation , No Interview Expenses

Other Interview Reviews for JustAnswer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was asked to take a phone interview wit the VP of Marketing and then the on-site interview

Interview Questions

• some stats and math problem and also SQL is very important   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JustAnswer in October 2011.

Interview

Dropped a resume at a college career fair. About a week later, got an email from HR and arranged for a phone interview. The phone interview was non-technical. I was asked to describe my research, what I'm looking for in a job, etc. I was invited to visit the company's office in San Francisco, and spent an afternoon meeting employees and explaining how I would approach a few problems they presented. I was asked for a list of referrals and received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Everyone I talked with throughout the entire process was very nice, and I think I would enjoy working at Just Answer. However, I received other offers that were too difficult to turn down.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JustAnswer in September 2011.

Interview

I only took the phone interview. there are Basic questions. but they do ask you about the salary.