Justice Just for Girls Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Rochester, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I called via landline to see if the store was looking for an asset manger. Actually spoke to the store manager and she seemed very interested in a further conversation. I went to justice careers and applied online. The initial paperwork was a bit of a difficult process but the HR IT people via phone were super helpful. I did the paperwork and then she called me back for an in store interview. Then I had to do a DM phone interview. My store manager initially hired me with expectations I would pass the DM interview. So I was approved by my SSM with the initial meet and greet interview...which basically consisted of...What's your experience? What is your availability? ...then we had a lengthy informal talk about her family and mine. I was very stressed for nothing it was a relaxed interview. Then she approved me with her DM and I was hired...but then I had to do all the appropriate store paperwork, process, daily numbers, customer experience, send /transfers, supplies, register, closings, and Pass the Customer Experience Sell and Sell and have Fun with the girls shopping. It was so difficult.Not! . Then my SSM prepped me for my DM phone interview. My SSM prepped me very well. She gave me advice and told me to relax the DM was very approachable and friendly. ... phone interview...a list of topics...Customers are the heart,heart of store, 4 focuses, shipment, sales floor, teamwork, customers...returns, store thefts, security, safety, ...Luckily all these topics reviewed in depth with my SSM for prepp. Then I was officially hired.

Interview Questions

• My pre interview with the DM BEFORE i was in store... she asked me about customers and I trailed off into freight I would expect to be on the sales floor and the sales floor presentation and visuals...all she wanted was customer experience and customers approached and customers greeted customers extreme selling and care, i.e. 2 customers at one time, etc...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more money...I think they would have paid me at least 13 or14 if I had asked for more...

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Eatontown, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Sat with girl and discussed her boyfriend and upcoming vacation plans. Did not even talk about the job or expectations.

Interview Questions

Not interested in that kind of work environment!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2009.

Interview

The first step to an interview process was quick. The interview itself was very unprofessional. There were other associates laughing outside the door as I was doing my interview. The online application is easy and there was no problem getting an interview.

Interview Questions

• The question was " how would you react to an uncomfortable situation"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The district manager, who was not the one doing the interview, sets a pay that all employees start at no matter the experience.