Justice Just for Girls

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Eatontown, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in May 2013.

Interview Details – Sat with girl and discussed her boyfriend and upcoming vacation plans. Did not even talk about the job or expectations.

Interview Question – Do I like to party?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not interested in that kind of work environment!

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2009.

Interview Details – The first step to an interview process was quick. The interview itself was very unprofessional. There were other associates laughing outside the door as I was doing my interview. The online application is easy and there was no problem getting an interview.

Interview Question – The question was " how would you react to an uncomfortable situation"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The district manager, who was not the one doing the interview, sets a pay that all employees start at no matter the experience.

Worked for Justice Just for Girls? Contribute to the Community!