Justice Just for Girls

Average Difficulty
59 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mesquite, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in July 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my candidate profile.About a week later,I received a email telling me to fill out a formal application.About a couple hours later,I received a call from the manager to come in for a interview on Thursday.I arrived 15 minutes early, told the associate,who then told me to look around until the manager was ready.I introduced myself to the manager,then she took me back for the interview. She basically asked situational questions like,"what would you do if you saw a employee stealing,name a time you worked with difficult people.It felt like more of a conversation rather than a interview.At the end,she basically asked my availability, had me go pick out a outfit and sell it to her,then told me she liked me,and offered me a job on the spot!

Interview Question – Name a time you followed the rules,rather than taking a shortcut.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's my first job.She told me $8.00,which is more than minimum wage,so I'm happy.

Brand Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview Details – I applied online, got a call for a group interview about a week later. Got to the interview at the store (in mall) about 2 minutes early due to the fact the guard misguided me to the direction of the store. When I got in, I let an associate know I was there for the interview and the manager was doing something so I (and the 3 other girls) waited a few minutes then she came out and took us to a table in the food court and asked us about ourselves and about our availability. Then we were asked about a time we had to deal with an uncooperative person/coworker/boss. Afterwards we were asked what we felt was worst about working for Justice and what was best. The last question was what could we bring to justice as a benefit. Then we were each given a "child" we were picking an outfit for like "Sara who is a girly girly and likes sparkles and is a size 10" we were given 5 minutes in the store to chose a head to toe outfit (include accessories!!!) for the child. That was the last part of the interview. Afterwards, I was told to be looking for a call here soon

Interview Question – Picking an outfit   View Answer

Columbus, OH

Interview Details – Apply online, they will call you within a week. Set up an interview with many basic interview questions such as: Why do you want to work at Justice? What do you think Justice's style is (answer is trendy!). If they like you they will offer you position on the spot!

Interview Question – Describe a cute outfit you would help a customer find   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Gave me the job on the spot and talked to me about my hourly pay.

Brand Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview Details – A friend who worked at Justice had recently been promoted, so her store was looking for someone to take her place. I applied online, then she gave the Store Sales Lead my name so my application could be read. Soon I received a call from the SSL inviting me to come in for an interview. The interview itself was very laid back and relaxed, it felt more like a conversation than an interview (which is always nice). After being interviewed, I was brought out onto the sales floor and asked to' build a sale' (create an outfit).

Interview Question – The second part of the interview, creating the outfit, can be seen as a curve ball, especially since the interviewer is intentionally vague.   View Answer

Grandville, MI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview Details – Called and asked to come in an hour later. Very last minute. Asked very simple personal questions like favorite color, book, movie, etc. they contact you via automated email if you get the job or not. It will take weeks to hear back. It went very fast, I showed up early and was done after 10 minutes. Very informal setting. Sitting in the back stock room on a folding chair while they write a few notes down.

Interview Question – Name a bad time you had a bad shopping experience   View Answer

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on the website online and got called after a few days to come in for an interview. It was with one other girl who had applied and the store manager. It was a very easy going interview, the manager asked us basic questions about our previous job experiences, and just difficult situations we had encountered. She then asked us to pick out an outfit to show to a customer and rated us on what we put together. Was barely 30 minutes long and I felt pretty confident and found out I got the job a few days later. Very laid back, and not as nerve racking as expected. I worked for this company for over a year, and just recently left for another job more motivated for my career goals. Overall great work experience!

Interview Question – Being asked what my bad qualities were and good ones. Kind of struggled trying to think of what to say that was appropriate.   Answer Question

Brand Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview Details – mostly behavioral question like "what would you do"..."name a time"...then I had to put an outfit together at the end

Brand Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online around the holidays and completely forgot about the application. I was contacted in March 2014, and asked if I was still interested in a Brand Rep position. I interviewed the next day with the Assistant Store Manager. She was very friendly and made the experience very positive and comfortable. The interview was pretty standard (How would you handle an angry customer? Why do you want to work at Justice? etc.) The Store Sales Manager called me about a week later to offer me a position. All of the application and hiring process is online. It is very convenient!

Interview Question – Be prepared to role play in your interview! The interviewing manager will take you to the sales floor and give you a scenario where he/she is shopping and you need to help sell an outfit.   View Answer

Brand Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview Details – Easy interview about interests and how would deal with customers

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer

Newark, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in July 2012.

Interview Details – First you have to create a profile online at tweenbrands.com and if your profile stands out and the store manager will send you an application. After creating my profile a week later the store manager sent me the application. After filling out the application I called that next week and left my name with an associate. The store manager contacted me the same week to come in for an interview. The interview went very well and no tough questions were asked. In the interview just be very energetic and mention that you love kids and love selling products. If you ace the interview she will proceed you to orietation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Justice Just for Girls

Worked for Justice Just for Girls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative interview questions and advice. All 59 interview reviews posted anonymously by Justice Just for Girls employees and interview candidates.