Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

1.9

77 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Representative Interview

I Applied for the job online, called an hour after to let them know I applied & was given a day to come for an interview the same day. The interview was very easy, only took about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Have you applied anywhere else? Any experience in retail? How are you with kids? How's your availability? Are you willing to work Black Friday? Do you think you can assist parents, grandparents, etc. with their questions about clothing because it's Christmas shopping time?   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Brand Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2014.

I applied online and the lady told me it would be a while. Well I heard back in a week and 2 days and got a call for a interview. I was excited! The interview was easy. She asked me if I had experience, what I'd do after high school,simple questions! It was like meeting a new friend. At the end she asked if I had any questions for her.

I didn't really negotiate. I was looking for a job so I accepted!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2014.

I applied online. About 4 days later, she called me asking to set up an interview. My interview was on a Sunday. The lady was very laid back and she was super friendly. She didn't ask me any questions but my availability and other responsibilities. Then she told me how the store works and hours. Then she offered me the job.

No. Minimum wage.

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Was really easy! I actually did get the job! With no retail experience. She pretty much tried to have the questions related to school? like what would the teacher expect from you: Work completed, Half done, or never do it? She would set up those questions "what would you do if a situation like.... would happen?" And it was pretty much common sense. What they want is someone who can multitask and is very hands on.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Applied online, was contacted for an interview the next week.
    I arrived 30 minutes early signed in and waited for the other 4 girls to arrive because it was a group interview. We were taken to the back room and sat in a circle. The assistant manager interviewed us and told us it would be very low key and not to worry about it. We all took turns answering the questions in no particular order. We then each picked a girl who we would dress ( athletic, girly, preppy, artsy) and were given 3 minutes to pick out an outfit for that girl and had to sell it to the assistant manager. She said we would be contacted within the week or early the next week.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you have questions about directions? When was a time you had to follow the rules instead of taking a short cut? When was a time you did not understand something and what did you do about it?   View Answer

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Found a listing online. Got a call from the store a couple days later. Set up a interview. Went to the interview with their Assistant manager . She basically just told me to pick an outfit. I picked a 7 item outfit which include clothing, accessories and a backpack.

Interview Questions
    • No questions really, the assistant just kept on rambling about non relative stuff. (how she hated Taylor Swift and the music)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I experienced one interview with the store manager and was called back about a week later and was offered the job. I took the job and paperwork took about a week to complete. It was a pretty easy process, and I did not run across any difficulty.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were mainly simple, and there were no hard questions. Mostly what good deeds have you done in your life? or what is your worst trait? You are asked to pick out an outfit after the interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, was told what I would receive.

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I applied May 2014 and received a call back a few months later. The interview process was very fun. I did a lot of research online beforehand but it ended up being like a conversation between friends. The manager of my store interviewed me; she based her questions off of my answers. I also dressed casual for my interview, I wore a dress with some cute/short wedges. I can't wait to start!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

I applied online after seeing they were hiring on Indeed.com. About 3 days later I got a call for an interview within the next 2 days. The interview was simple and fun and I got to put an outfit together at the end! When I got home I was emailed forms to fill out with reference information. My refrences weren't responding so I had to find new ones at the last minute and that same day I gave them my new references I was offered the position!

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker?   View Answer
    I was offered $8.00, nonnegotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

The interview was very easy. Typical interview questions were asked. The hardest part was having to pick an outfit in 2 minutes and explain how I would sell it to the customer. The lady who hired my was nice. It was also very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation when you had to deal with a diffulicult co worker. How would you handle a rude customer?   Answer Question

To took forever for management to send me my paperwork. There was a lot of back and forth and it was a vary unorganized process. Also the hours they wanted to give new hires per week were horrible. 4 hours minimum and 12 hour maximum. Luckily I received a better offer from somewhere else.