Justice Just for Girls

Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.0

83 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I looked over the history of the company and just practiced basic interview questions. I used glassier for most of it. I also had to look stylish for the interview because they pride themselves on being "trendy" so having accessories, an outfit, maybe even light makeup can help.

Interview Questions
  • They told me to go pick out an outfit for a one direction concert and include the 5 components of a sale.   Answer Question
Take it if you're a student looking for a few hours a week but if you need to pay rent with this job, take it but keep looking.

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

The person who interview me was really nice! She asked me simple job interview questions, like why do you want to work here and are you good with kids. We were basically having a conversation. Just be bubbly and nice and don't be nervous.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to pick out a outfit and sell it to. If you are asked to do this make sure you pick out accessories and shoes to go along with in.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I went in and asked to speak to the manager to see if they were doing any hiring. She liked me and offered me an interview for 3 days later, as long as I filled out the application online before then. The interview itself was very easy. She was very friendly made it a more casual interview, which put my nerves at ease. The interview was about 15-20 minutes, she asked basic questions about my work history and what I would do in certain situations, for example if a little girl came in by herself wanting to spend birthday money. I said I would ask her name and what she was looking for. Then ask her what her favorite colors are, and what she likes to do (if she pays any sports, loves animals, etc). When we were done with the interview, she said she had a few more interviews to do but would call me by the end of the week with an answer, regardless of whether I got the job or not. I got a call 2 days later with a job offer. A week later I went in for orientation and then I worked the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question wasn't a question, but more of a role-playing task. I was told to pretend the manager was a mother looking for an outfit for her child. I had 3 minutes to find an outfit for a little girl who loves sparkles, soccer, and the color blue.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. It's retail, I expected minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in November 2014.

You have to do the application online but I got actually called the location I applied to and told them that I put my application in and they called me a couple days later for an interview. It was kind of weird she asked me questions from the book and she was really unprepared but it went well and I got the job

Interview Questions
    • name a time that you had to bounce several priorities what did you do?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation she gave me a certain hours that all the brand reps are allowed to have and then she also said that my pay would just be minimum wage for the brand rep

Brand Representative Interview

I Applied for the job online, called an hour after to let them know I applied & was given a day to come for an interview the same day. The interview was very easy, only took about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? Have you applied anywhere else? Any experience in retail? How are you with kids? How's your availability? Are you willing to work Black Friday? Do you think you can assist parents, grandparents, etc. with their questions about clothing because it's Christmas shopping time?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Brand Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2014.

I applied online and the lady told me it would be a while. Well I heard back in a week and 2 days and got a call for a interview. I was excited! The interview was easy. She asked me if I had experience, what I'd do after high school,simple questions! It was like meeting a new friend. At the end she asked if I had any questions for her.

I didn't really negotiate. I was looking for a job so I accepted!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2014.

I applied online. About 4 days later, she called me asking to set up an interview. My interview was on a Sunday. The lady was very laid back and she was super friendly. She didn't ask me any questions but my availability and other responsibilities. Then she told me how the store works and hours. Then she offered me the job.

No. Minimum wage.

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Was really easy! I actually did get the job! With no retail experience. She pretty much tried to have the questions related to school? like what would the teacher expect from you: Work completed, Half done, or never do it? She would set up those questions "what would you do if a situation like.... would happen?" And it was pretty much common sense. What they want is someone who can multitask and is very hands on.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Applied online, was contacted for an interview the next week.
    I arrived 30 minutes early signed in and waited for the other 4 girls to arrive because it was a group interview. We were taken to the back room and sat in a circle. The assistant manager interviewed us and told us it would be very low key and not to worry about it. We all took turns answering the questions in no particular order. We then each picked a girl who we would dress ( athletic, girly, preppy, artsy) and were given 3 minutes to pick out an outfit for that girl and had to sell it to the assistant manager. She said we would be contacted within the week or early the next week.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you have questions about directions? When was a time you had to follow the rules instead of taking a short cut? When was a time you did not understand something and what did you do about it?   View Answer

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

I applied online I got a call to come in for an interview maybe a week or couple days later. We set it up. Then I guess the hiring manager was busy so I went with another worker. The interview took place at some chairs by the store. I think my availability at the time was why I didn't get the job or maybe for other reasons I don't know.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were kind of hard personally because I don't go through many conflicting situations.   Answer Question