Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

I submitted my application online and got a call back within a few weeks to come in for an interview. The interview was extremely laid-back, exactly how I expected it from reading all of the other reviews on this website. It all seemed a little flimsy. I felt odd because the woman hiring me was wearing a low-cut tank top, and a very casual outfit. She didn't seem prepared, or that interested.

Interview Questions

I expected to get a call within a week or two (if I was going to get a call at all), but it took over a month for them to call me and ask if I was still interested. By then I had already interviewed for, and accepted another job. I thought it was ridiculous.

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Was really easy! I actually did get the job! With no retail experience. She pretty much tried to have the questions related to school? like what would the teacher expect from you: Work completed, Half done, or never do it? She would set up those questions "what would you do if a situation like.... would happen?" And it was pretty much common sense. What they want is someone who can multitask and is very hands on.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Found a listing online. Got a call from the store a couple days later. Set up a interview. Went to the interview with their Assistant manager . She basically just told me to pick an outfit. I picked a 7 item outfit which include clothing, accessories and a backpack.

Interview Questions
    • No questions really, the assistant just kept on rambling about non relative stuff. (how she hated Taylor Swift and the music)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

The interview was very easy. Typical interview questions were asked. The hardest part was having to pick an outfit in 2 minutes and explain how I would sell it to the customer. The lady who hired my was nice. It was also very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation when you had to deal with a diffulicult co worker. How would you handle a rude customer?   Answer Question

To took forever for management to send me my paperwork. There was a lot of back and forth and it was a vary unorganized process. Also the hours they wanted to give new hires per week were horrible. 4 hours minimum and 12 hour maximum. Luckily I received a better offer from somewhere else.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

I was in the store one day, shopping with my niece when I decided to ask if they were hiring, which they were. I submitted my application that night and didn't hear anything for a week. I went in and reintroduced myself and asked if they were going to be having interviews soon. The manager said that she remembered me and she would go over my interview and I would hear back via email. I heard back that night and I had to resubmit some information. I got a call the following day asking for an interview. The interview was only my second interview but it was the best one i've had so far. I was interviewed by myself with two managers and I got there about twenty minutes early. The interview was only about fifteen minutes and was held over in the food court. The managers were very friendly and attentive. They asked basic questions about who I am, why I want to work there, what I could contribute to the company. It was an overall great interview! I should be hearing back in about a day if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were basic-who are you, why do you want to work here? I did not have to sell any products or pick out an outfit or anything!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I experienced one interview with the store manager and was called back about a week later and was offered the job. I took the job and paperwork took about a week to complete. It was a pretty easy process, and I did not run across any difficulty.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were mainly simple, and there were no hard questions. Mostly what good deeds have you done in your life? or what is your worst trait? You are asked to pick out an outfit after the interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, was told what I would receive.

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I applied May 2014 and received a call back a few months later. The interview process was very fun. I did a lot of research online beforehand but it ended up being like a conversation between friends. The manager of my store interviewed me; she based her questions off of my answers. I also dressed casual for my interview, I wore a dress with some cute/short wedges. I can't wait to start!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Middletown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

I applied online after seeing they were hiring on Indeed.com. About 3 days later I got a call for an interview within the next 2 days. The interview was simple and fun and I got to put an outfit together at the end! When I got home I was emailed forms to fill out with reference information. My refrences weren't responding so I had to find new ones at the last minute and that same day I gave them my new references I was offered the position!

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker?   View Answer
    I was offered $8.00, nonnegotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in July 2014.

So you go in, shake hands and then the employer will ask you a few questions like tell me about yourself and she'll ask about the hours you're available to work, extra curricular's and any past employment. Then she'll ask about problem solving situations and may ask you to pick an outfit for an occasion and give you a size and time limit. Overall, interview is really easy.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: How much are you expecting to get paid?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minnetonka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in July 2014.

I applied online on a monday night the next monday morning I got a called and was asked to come in for an interview tuesday afternoon. I wore a super light denim dress from Gap, curled hair and leopard flats and a black purse. I had read some things on here that you had to create an outfit and to come in early so I came in around 3:10 and my interview was at 3:30. The lady told me to walk around and look at how the sore was set out and how things were placed. The manager came out and was super nice and apologized for being a bit late because she was on a conference call. We went into the back storage room in her office. She asked me about my past work experience (I worked at a week long summer camp for kids) and what my responsibilities were working there. Then she told me about what I would do and that back to school season was there busiest time of the year. She never had a booklet of questions she asked me. Honestly, she didn't really ask me any questions. She said she would call my references and get back to me by the end of the day. I just got the call and I have orientation next Sunday! Tip: bring a print out of your resume with references on it because she complemented me on how prepared I was!

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle kids who were fighting at the camp you worked at?   View Answer
    N/A

Worked for Justice Just for Girls? Contribute to the Community!