Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

1.9

Brand Representative Interview

Group interview of 5. Questions were pretty simple. Everyone had the chance to speak and answer questions. We had 3 minutes to throw an outfit together for a 8 year old girl that was fun.

Interview Questions
    • Give a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I applied maybe a month or two before. Then I got a call to come in for the interview. It was very relaxed and easy. I picked out an outfit for a young girl and that was it. I got a call a week later.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in March 2015.

The manager was very rude to me and she asked me 2 pages of questions. She seemed very bored and didn't even pay attention to me! I wouldn't want to work for her at all. She wasn't in a good mood at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in March 2015.

I got a call about a month and a half after I applied. I had almost forgotten I applied so the call caught me off guard. But anyway, she (one of the managers) called me and was super nice and set up an interview time for me a couple days later keeping in mind that I was in school which was great. My interview was at 4:30 and I showed up around 4:20. The manager was ringing someone up so I walked around the store a little bit until she was done and called me into the back. I didn't have a group interview. I was pretty nervous because this was my first interview ever but she again was super nice and made conversation with me before she pulled out a little flip book of questions. Then she asked me random questions from the book that all weren't too difficult to answer. The whole interview probably took about 10 minutes, 15 minutes tops. After we were done, she said she'd call me in a couple days which she did and she offered me the job. This is supposed to be just about the interview but I suppose I'll describe orientation as well. When she called she set up an orientation time and told me I would be emailed forms I needed to fill out before I went to orientation. There's quite a lot of forms so get ready for that. At orientation, she took me into the back where she had me watch videos about the brand, the history of justice, product flow, how to handle different situations, and the ever so lovely Joe Bags (the point of his videos are to talk about internal and external theft. the acting is HORRIBLE but it's so bad it's funny). After I finished the videos, the manager came back and walked me through some handbooks and then one of my coworkers showed me around the store and then the manager scheduled me for 6 hours my first week and there we go! Orientation took about 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Q: When was a time you followed the rules when it would have been easier to have not?
      Q: When was a time you had to work with someone you didn't agree with?
      Q: How do you balance school and your social life?
      Q: Tell me about a time you had to choose your responsibilities over fun

Answer Question

Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in February 2015.

I was asked a lot of questions about my last job and how I was with my coworkers. My interviewer asked why I wanted to work there. She gave me a minute to pick out an outfit that a girl who loved sparkles would like to wear.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given a project to do before your clock out time, what would you do?   View Answer
    • what would you do if your friends invited you to a party on a day that you were scheduled to work?   View Answer

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I looked over the history of the company and just practiced basic interview questions. I used glassier for most of it. I also had to look stylish for the interview because they pride themselves on being "trendy" so having accessories, an outfit, maybe even light makeup can help.

Interview Questions
    • They told me to go pick out an outfit for a one direction concert and include the 5 components of a sale.   Answer Question
    Take it if you're a student looking for a few hours a week but if you need to pay rent with this job, take it but keep looking.

Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

The interview only lasted a few minutes. She mostly just asked about my schedule. She asked if I had a family member who shopped at Justice, and I told her about my younger sister. I was surprised at how short the interview was, but she had multiple interviews to get through that day.

Brand Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

The person who interview me was really nice! She asked me simple job interview questions, like why do you want to work here and are you good with kids. We were basically having a conversation. Just be bubbly and nice and don't be nervous.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to pick out a outfit and sell it to. If you are asked to do this make sure you pick out accessories and shoes to go along with in.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I went in and asked to speak to the manager to see if they were doing any hiring. She liked me and offered me an interview for 3 days later, as long as I filled out the application online before then. The interview itself was very easy. She was very friendly made it a more casual interview, which put my nerves at ease. The interview was about 15-20 minutes, she asked basic questions about my work history and what I would do in certain situations, for example if a little girl came in by herself wanting to spend birthday money. I said I would ask her name and what she was looking for. Then ask her what her favorite colors are, and what she likes to do (if she pays any sports, loves animals, etc). When we were done with the interview, she said she had a few more interviews to do but would call me by the end of the week with an answer, regardless of whether I got the job or not. I got a call 2 days later with a job offer. A week later I went in for orientation and then I worked the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question wasn't a question, but more of a role-playing task. I was told to pretend the manager was a mother looking for an outfit for her child. I had 3 minutes to find an outfit for a little girl who loves sparkles, soccer, and the color blue.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. It's retail, I expected minimum wage.

Brand Representative (Seasonal) Interview

I have an interview tomorrow and I'm excited. I been reading the reviews and things on here to kind of prepare myself. Hope it goes great, wish me luck guys.