Justice Just for Girls

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

I applied online and got a call about a month later they asked me to come in for an interview that day it was really easy and the people were very nice she asked me basic questions and moved me on to the next process

Interview Questions
  • If you were the only one on the floor and saw a whole bunch of people walking by how would you interest them in the store   View Answer
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

extremely easy-- asked basic knowledge of cash register functions as well as customer service training. I was hired on the spot after asking for an employment application. One on one interview/ paperwork followed. Not difficult at all.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Longest and most boring interview ever. Interviewer wasn't friendly and read straight out of a booklet (horribly I might add). Their hiring process is messy & so was the room I was interviewed in. When I got there, they had a huge sign saying they're closing the store anyway. So that was pointless.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a coworker not like you?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

I was in the store one day, shopping with my niece when I decided to ask if they were hiring, which they were. I submitted my application that night and didn't hear anything for a week. I went in and reintroduced myself and asked if they were going to be having interviews soon. The manager said that she remembered me and she would go over my interview and I would hear back via email. I heard back that night and I had to resubmit some information. I got a call the following day asking for an interview. The interview was only my second interview but it was the best one i've had so far. I was interviewed by myself with two managers and I got there about twenty minutes early. The interview was only about fifteen minutes and was held over in the food court. The managers were very friendly and attentive. They asked basic questions about who I am, why I want to work there, what I could contribute to the company. It was an overall great interview! I should be hearing back in about a day if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were basic-who are you, why do you want to work here? I did not have to sell any products or pick out an outfit or anything!   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2014.

apply online ad call for interview in person. basic customer service qeustions no suprise questions. ask to pick out an outfit for a girlie girl. nothing hard just answer a
    q\uestion wrong

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in May 2014.

Interview was pretty quick. Took about ten minutes. Didn't really ask me too much questions. The interview process was mostly her telling me what the job is mainly about and if I'm capable of doing those things.

Interview Questions
    Yes I was. My advice is to tell your future employer your schedule so that they won't put you any where that they like. I told them that I'm in school so I can't work weekdays except Friday evenings and on the weekend and they respected that. They didn't give me Monday-Thursday until summer. However, I told them every other Sunday but they made me work almost every Sunday so if you can't work Sunday, tell them and don't say some Sundays or whatever day of the week because they'll think you're free in all of them. Last thing, if you're taking a day off, tell them at least 2 weeks in advance or else you probably won't get that day and your only hope would be to switch shifts.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

All situational questions that I personally found slightly difficult, because there were so many similar ones.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you were required to do more than one task at once.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Was hired on the spot , just have great energy

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

It was very easy, and quick. She asked me a total of four short questions, which had very straight forward answers. For example, why do you want to work here, what can you bring to the company?

Interview Questions
    • What would you recommend for a mother on a budget?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2013.

I applied online in September, and they just called me back, for the holiday season. So I could be temporary. But they called me during the school hours, so I had to call them back and set up my group interview. Interview was easy-going and the girls were around the same age as me.

Interview Questions
    • To create an outfit for a certain occasion that they gave us. We were timed.   Answer Question