Justice Resource Institute

Justice Resource Institute Interview Questions

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thompson, CT

I applied online – interviewed at Justice Resource Institute.

I had an interview last week and hoping to hear back. I felt very comfortable. I am waiting for them to let me know if they are interested in seeing me again.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I was able to work overtime occasionally.   View Answer

Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Justice Resource Institute.

Very simple face to face interview with a higher management personal member. Lasted about half an hour and generally consisted of my goals and my desire to work with children. Basically informing individual of the placement and the routines. Most important part is a clean driving record and cori check.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate much unless you have a degree or experience.

Research Assistant Interview

Went for a quick interview, found out I could do statistical research, and they hired me.

Clinical Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thompson, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Justice Resource Institute in October 2010.

I submitted my application to JRI one week and was called for an interview the following week. JRI had leased three new group homes and was pulling together a management team to run programming for adolescent residents. The interview covered all areas of group home management. The interviewers were most interested in my personal views and abilities: 1) pulling together teams to work with individual residents; 2) on community relations and communication with outside providers; 3) on the application of behavioral management techniques and mental health interventions. There was only one interview during which salary and benefits were covered. After completion of a background check, which took about two weeks, I was hired for the position.

Interview Questions
    • I was prepared to answer all questions. There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    The salary range and benefits were covered during the interview. I was offered a mid-range salary. I countered with top-range because of proven experience and ability. This bit of negotiation took only seconds before I was offered the maximum.

Assstant Overnight Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Justice Resource Institute in July 2008.

I was hired on the spot...started within 3 days..trained for 3 days...that is it.

Interview Questions
    Not ableto negotiate,,,salary is firm pre-determined.