Kärcher Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kärcher

Product Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kärcher.

I was applying online for an internship abroad within the Kärcher group. After an initial telephone interview with an external recruiting company I got invited to the Kärcher AC which included an interview with representatives of the product management department and HR, a short presentation and some group scenarios. I got offered the internship the day of the AC.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kärcher in December 2011.

Applied online. Received phone call asking me to come in for a one on one interview. Interview took about 25 minutes. Focused mainly on prior work experience as well as why I would be fit for the job. Ask a few questions regarding specific formulas and calculations, but were pretty basic so I assume it was just to weed out those who were not at all qualified.

Interview Questions