Kärcher Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kärcher

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kärcher (Denver, CO).

Interview

Overall a very odd interview experience. After submitting my resume, the communications I received were very short and provided no information, even leading up to the on-site interview. They had a consultant set-up the interview. When I asked questions about the initial interview (who I was meeting with, etc.), she didn't know anything up to the point of being rude about it. The initial round of interviews went well. While there, one individual asked me some very odd questions and made jokes some people may find inappropriate "we will just gas the workers at the plant vs. moving them to the new facility to save money", etc. I wasn't bothered, but he was a little odd. I received few questions, mostly warning me about the challenges Denver has with Corporate in Germany. Appears to be lots of internal issues between the countries. That was their biggest concern and wanted me to provide air-cover with Germany. The second round of interviews went well again. I was told a decision was to be made in a week. Then heard it would be another week. I followed-up a week after the deadline. Then I followed-up again after the holiday break. They never emailed or called to say I didn't get it. It was an investment on my part to take their test and devote two days of interviews away from my current job. I would have appreciated a "thank you, but no thank you" email. Overall, not the most positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave and come to a smaller company where Germany makes all of the big decisions.   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kärcher.

Interview

I was applying online for an internship abroad within the Kärcher group. After an initial telephone interview with an external recruiting company I got invited to the Kärcher AC which included an interview with representatives of the product management department and HR, a short presentation and some group scenarios. I got offered the internship the day of the AC.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kärcher (Denver, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call asking me to come in for a one on one interview. Interview took about 25 minutes. Focused mainly on prior work experience as well as why I would be fit for the job. Ask a few questions regarding specific formulas and calculations, but were pretty basic so I assume it was just to weed out those who were not at all qualified.

Interview Questions