K.A.W.S. Marketing Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group.

Interview Details – I went thru two interviews. For my first interview, I filled about some basic paper work and met with the Owner and Assistant Manager. They had me come back for a second interview. For the second interview, I went along with one of the sales guy's on his calls. We walked all over this one neighborhood, took a lunch break, and then came back. I saw him close on a couple of sales. It was a bit much for me. All the walking around and trying to wrangle people out of their Xfinity subscriptions in order to come on board with U-verse. I was made an offer once I returned but I turned it down. The folks were super nice, and I really liked the owner a lot. But the job just seemed awful with little chance for advancement.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for K.A.W.S. Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by K.A.W.S. Marketing Group employees and interview candidates.