K.A.W.S. Marketing Group Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group.

I went thru two interviews. For my first interview, I filled about some basic paper work and met with the Owner and Assistant Manager. They had me come back for a second interview. For the second interview, I went along with one of the sales guy's on his calls. We walked all over this one neighborhood, took a lunch break, and then came back. I saw him close on a couple of sales. It was a bit much for me. All the walking around and trying to wrangle people out of their Xfinity subscriptions in order to come on board with U-verse. I was made an offer once I returned but I turned it down. The folks were super nice, and I really liked the owner a lot. But the job just seemed awful with little chance for advancement.

Interview Questions