K Marketing Group

2.3

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at K Marketing Group in November 2011.

I applied online through Careerbuilder. A couple of days later, I received a call requesting that I come in for an interview. I sat down with the manager, named Sam. He was pretty easy going-the interview was more conversational than scary.

Later that day I received a phone call asking me to come back in for the second interview which was a full day job shadow. It gave me the opportunity to see what they do on a daily basis. It allowed me to make a more educated decision on whether the position would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • What would an ideal position be for you?   View Answer

Entry Level Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at K Marketing Group in January 2012.

The interview process it a 3-part process. I applied through an online career site then went in for a one-on-one interview with the assistant manager. I received a call back later that day for the second interview, which is a day of on the job shadowing. (tip: dress professionally and comfortable) Finally after the day of shadowing, it ended with a last interview. The office seems kind of laid-back and young spirited.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a comfortable customer.   Answer Question
    • What was something that you did not like about your last job?   Answer Question

Account Manager/Sales Representative Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at K Marketing Group in September 2011.

Applied on an online website and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. They wanted to schedule the interview as soon as possible. Once you go in for the interview, they have you fill out a questionaire asking basic questions. The one on one interview is pretty standard and they ask you typical questions such as why do you want this job, are you a leader etc. If you pass that, they have you come in for a "second interview" where you follow someone into the field all day and decide if it's something you'd like to do.