K Marketing Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Farmington Hills, MI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at K Marketing Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online through Careerbuilder. A couple of days later, I received a call requesting that I come in for an interview. I sat down with the manager, named Sam. He was pretty easy going-the interview was more conversational than scary.

Later that day I received a phone call asking me to come back in for the second interview which was a full day job shadow. It gave me the opportunity to see what they do on a daily basis. It allowed me to make a more educated decision on whether the position would be a good fit for me.

Interview Question – What would an ideal position be for you?   View Answer

Entry Level Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at K Marketing Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process it a 3-part process. I applied through an online career site then went in for a one-on-one interview with the assistant manager. I received a call back later that day for the second interview, which is a day of on the job shadowing. (tip: dress professionally and comfortable) Finally after the day of shadowing, it ended with a last interview. The office seems kind of laid-back and young spirited.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a comfortable customer.   Answer Question
  • What was something that you did not like about your last job?   Answer Question

Account Manager/Sales Representative Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at K Marketing Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied on an online website and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. They wanted to schedule the interview as soon as possible. Once you go in for the interview, they have you fill out a questionaire asking basic questions. The one on one interview is pretty standard and they ask you typical questions such as why do you want this job, are you a leader etc. If you pass that, they have you come in for a "second interview" where you follow someone into the field all day and decide if it's something you'd like to do.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for K Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at K Marketing Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by K Marketing Group employees and interview candidates.