K-V Pharmaceutical

Interviews for Top Jobs at K-V Pharmaceutical

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at K-V Pharmaceutical in January 2014.

a lot of turnover due to poor corporate culture, lack of resources and leadership, ask very specific questions about sales quotas and insurance coverage of products.

Interview Questions
    • star format regular questions, nothing that difficult.   View Answer

very large driving territory for less money

Director of Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at K-V Pharmaceutical.

First I met with the existing Controller, we reviewed the current status of the internal and external reporting. On my second interview, I then met with the CFO who explained he was not satisfied at all with the current status of reporting and believed significant change was needed. The third interview was with a member of the outside auditing firm and the CFO again.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be willing to prepare a written plan of action, how you would go about improving the accounting operation and the closing process and present this plan at the next interview.   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate since I was told the initial compensation package was fixed. Any changes in the compensation would only occur after a six month and annual performance review.