K2 Advisors Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at K2 Advisors

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at K2 Advisors in July 2011.

standard phone interview, walk me through your resume, why finance, etc. 1 v. 1 interview at the office, again walk me through your resume, firm overview. Excel test on pivot tables, graphs, returns, correlations, etc. Not very difficult was stumped on 3 questions but got a second chance to work on them so I ended up with an 12/13.

Interview Questions

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at K2 Advisors in September 2009.

Interview consisted of no behavorial questions. A very short discussion of resume and experience. Most important parts of the interview were two brainteaser questions and an excel test, focused on statistical formulas and functions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to randomly break a toothpick into three pieces, what is the probability that you will be able to make a triangle out of the pieces?   Answer Question