K2 Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at K2 Advisors in July 2011.

Interview Details – standard phone interview, walk me through your resume, why finance, etc. 1 v. 1 interview at the office, again walk me through your resume, firm overview. Excel test on pivot tables, graphs, returns, correlations, etc. Not very difficult was stumped on 3 questions but got a second chance to work on them so I ended up with an 12/13.

Interview Question – Why this firm apposed to others in the industry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Analyst Interview

Junior Analyst
Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at K2 Advisors in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of no behavorial questions. A very short discussion of resume and experience. Most important parts of the interview were two brainteaser questions and an excel test, focused on statistical formulas and functions.

Interview Question – If you were to randomly break a toothpick into three pieces, what is the probability that you will be able to make a triangle out of the pieces?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for K2 Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at K2 Advisors interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by K2 Advisors employees and interview candidates.