K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me via LinkedIn. After meeting for coffee, we set up a time for me to go into the office and meet with a couple of team members. It was such a negative and discouraging experience. We agreed that I'd be meeting with two team members and that it would take up to an hour of my time. I ended up having to talk to three people and ran 30 minutes behind. The first person I spoke with was pleasant and we had a nice, interesting conversation. The second person I spoke with would not even look me in the eyes while asking the standard, boring questions. The third person I spoke with seemed completely uninterested in what I had to say. When I asked her one question - she started bullshitting her way out. Overall, I got a sense of being slammed with unnecessary questions as if I was passing some sort of an exam in school. The two people I spoke with made me feel very negative about the whole company in general. There's so much competition here in SF that they really need to step it up. They did not even follow up with me after the interview, even though they said they would.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me from LinkedIn. Call with Recruiter. Skype call with Recruiter and Office Manager. Phone call interview with US Director of Operations. FTF with Director, Manager, and a third interviewer who was a lead recruiter.

Interview Questions

• "What happened to your parents?" .......   1 Answer

Contracting Role Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview

The associate was very very aggressive in getting my resume and to get the NDA signed and as soon as she got those items, never heard back again. All along, she was saying she had multiple IMMEDIATE positions open to be filled. Not even an acknowledgement that she received the documents. Bit bummed about the overall experience. Puts the company in a negative light.

Interview Questions

• Never heard back after they collected the NDA and Resume. My advice to potential candidates - do not sign NDA or anything or even give your resume to an associate of this company. Unless you know someone personally. There are other reputable agencies to work with in the industry. This company seems like a scam to me.   1 Answer

Junior IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview

I was contacted bya K2 recruiter via Linkedin and figured I would give it a try. After a couple of emails back and forth with the the recruiter she asked if we could set up a date for a phone interview and gave me one day and time and asked if that would work. I did not because I had to work so I explaned that to her and gave her an alternative. I did not hear back from her for almost 4 weeks, even though she would reply to emails within hrs sometimes. We set up another date and she never called. When I emailed her about it she said she tried calling but i never picked up. I was next to my phone the whole time and did not have any missed calls. So she asked if we could reschedule, we did and I gave her my home number as well. Just to be on the safe side. She did not call again and I waited almost 45 minutes this time. In my opinion that is very unprofessional and a company that treats applicants like that is not a place that I want to be part of.

K2 Partnering Solutions Response

Jan 22, 2015 – Community Manager

Dear candidate, sorry to hear that your experience wasn't a pleasant one. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we have taken it on board to provide a much better experience in future. My sincere ... More

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied for a Recruiter position within K2 Partnering Solutions. I was contacted on the following day for a phone interview. The recruiter was late for the phone call which it can happen sometimes. The conversation was great and the Recruiter verbally scheduled a second phone screen with the hiring manager. I was not contacted by the hiring manager. I reached out to the Recruiter I initially talked to but I never heard from K2 Partnering again…

K2 Partnering Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

You'll interview with the recruiter, plus two additional managers. They want to get a feel for you, what you like to do, and how your personality is. Reiterate that you're a hard worker, competitive, and don't like to lose.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good for this position? How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Talked to an employee at a conference and heard from the internal recruiter the next day. Set up an initial phone call with the hiring manager. This proceeded into an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lasted about 20 min and turned into another interview with other managers. It could have all happened in one meeting and was slightly disorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Met in person twice and met only with my direct managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

interview with HR, Managers & Colleagues Talk about you as a person and your willing to become a sales. You have to show interest about hard work, learning and be money oriented.This is a two weeks process.

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Had an interview with HR, a Panel with 3 Associates and a final with the Sales Director. Friendly, straight to the point, and I felt I had understood the company very well thanks to these stages

Interview Questions

• assessed strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer