K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2015
Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.9

Contracting Role Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview

The associate was very very aggressive in getting my resume and to get the NDA signed and as soon as she got those items, never heard back again. All along, she was saying she had multiple IMMEDIATE positions open to be filled. Not even an acknowledgement that she received the documents. Bit bummed about the overall experience. Puts the company in a negative light.

Interview Questions

• Never heard back after they collected the NDA and Resume. My advice to potential candidates - do not sign NDA or anything or even give your resume to an associate of this company. Unless you know someone personally. There are other reputable agencies to work with in the industry. This company seems like a scam to me.   1 Answer

Junior IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview

I was contacted bya K2 recruiter via Linkedin and figured I would give it a try. After a couple of emails back and forth with the the recruiter she asked if we could set up a date for a phone interview and gave me one day and time and asked if that would work. I did not because I had to work so I explaned that to her and gave her an alternative. I did not hear back from her for almost 4 weeks, even though she would reply to emails within hrs sometimes. We set up another date and she never called. When I emailed her about it she said she tried calling but i never picked up. I was next to my phone the whole time and did not have any missed calls. So she asked if we could reschedule, we did and I gave her my home number as well. Just to be on the safe side. She did not call again and I waited almost 45 minutes this time.
    In my opinion that is very unprofessional and a company that treats applicants like that is not a place that I want to be part of.

K2 Partnering Solutions Response

Jan 22, 2015Community Manager

Dear candidate, sorry to hear that your experience wasn't a pleasant one. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we have taken it on board to provide a much better experience in future. My sincere ... More

Interview

I applied for a Recruiter position within K2 Partnering Solutions. I was contacted on the following day for a phone interview. The recruiter was late for the phone call which it can happen sometimes. The conversation was great and the Recruiter verbally scheduled a second phone screen with the hiring manager. I was not contacted by the hiring manager. I reached out to the Recruiter I initially talked to but I never heard from K2 Partnering again…

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Talked to an employee at a conference and heard from the internal recruiter the next day. Set up an initial phone call with the hiring manager. This proceeded into an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lasted about 20 min and turned into another interview with other managers. It could have all happened in one meeting and was slightly disorganized.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Met in person twice and met only with my direct managers.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

It was a quick process and I got interviewed by three people in one day. This means it saved me effort and time for the entire process. I was of course mentally tired after but it did me well so as to save time for both sides.

This pace is NOT for everyone. If one is indecisive, it will not be ideal. However if you are decisive, confident and has a sense of direction--- this quick process is the best.

The interviewers asked non conventional questions as well which made it interesting and less structured and not boring. I felt that my personality was also gauged and this is always essential--- being measured for culture fit is good.

Interview Questions

• A simple question: What did you come here for ? How will you change and improve the way we do things based on the information you have gathered?   Answer Question

Negotiation

quick crisp and clear.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Spoke to a lady on the phone, was invited to a assessment. She was very helpful and informative. I joined the company because of my opinion of her rather than the company. Big mistake

Negotiation

Good

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in December 2010.

Interview

It was an easy interview, people are friendly and nice.

Recruitment Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

Standard Interview with Panel

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2010.

Interview

Got a call from one of the partners briefly asking me to come down for an interview. Had a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager at the office lobby, most of which was spent learning about the position and asking him some questions. Got invited down for the 2nd interview, this time meeting with another associate and the CEO of the company. Had a good chat - they were trying to see if I could hold a good conversation and get a feel of my personality. They seemed pleased. Unfortunately as I did not have much time in Japan, I asked the hiring manager if he could give me a reply within a week, and unfortunately when he gave me a call, he felt he wanted to see more candidates before deciding.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Recruitment?   1 Answer