K2 Partnering Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

Interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions

Interview Details – I applied for a Recruiter position within K2 Partnering Solutions. I was contacted on the following day for a phone interview. The recruiter was late for the phone call which it can happen sometimes. The conversation was great and the Recruiter verbally scheduled a second phone screen with the hiring manager. I was not contacted by the hiring manager. I reached out to the Recruiter I initially talked to but I never heard from K2 Partnering again…

Interview Question – Trivial questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 11 months - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Met in person twice and met only with my direct managers.

Interview Question – What are your greatest weaknesses   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – Talked to an employee at a conference and heard from the internal recruiter the next day. Set up an initial phone call with the hiring manager. This proceeded into an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lasted about 20 min and turned into another interview with other managers. It could have all happened in one meeting and was slightly disorganized.

Interview Question – Mostly softball questions   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke to a lady on the phone, was invited to a assessment. She was very helpful and informative. I joined the company because of my opinion of her rather than the company. Big mistake

Interview Question – You are grilled, big pressure   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview Details – It was a quick process and I got interviewed by three people in one day. This means it saved me effort and time for the entire process. I was of course mentally tired after but it did me well so as to save time for both sides.

This pace is NOT for everyone. If one is indecisive, it will not be ideal. However if you are decisive, confident and has a sense of direction--- this quick process is the best.

The interviewers asked non conventional questions as well which made it interesting and less structured and not boring. I felt that my personality was also gauged and this is always essential--- being measured for culture fit is good.

Interview Question – A simple question: What did you come here for ? How will you change and improve the way we do things based on the information you have gathered?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quick crisp and clear.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was an easy interview, people are friendly and nice.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   View Answer

Recruitment Interview

Recruitment
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – Standard Interview with Panel

Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call from one of the partners briefly asking me to come down for an interview. Had a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager at the office lobby, most of which was spent learning about the position and asking him some questions. Got invited down for the 2nd interview, this time meeting with another associate and the CEO of the company. Had a good chat - they were trying to see if I could hold a good conversation and get a feel of my personality. They seemed pleased. Unfortunately as I did not have much time in Japan, I asked the hiring manager if he could give me a reply within a week, and unfortunately when he gave me a call, he felt he wanted to see more candidates before deciding.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in Recruitment?   View Answer

Worked for K2 Partnering Solutions? Contribute to the Community!