K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at K2 Partnering Solutions

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied for a Recruiter position within K2 Partnering Solutions. I was contacted on the following day for a phone interview. The recruiter was late for the phone call which it can happen sometimes. The conversation was great and the Recruiter verbally scheduled a second phone screen with the hiring manager. I was not contacted by the hiring manager. I reached out to the Recruiter I initially talked to but I never heard from K2 Partnering again…

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in October 2012.

Talked to an employee at a conference and heard from the internal recruiter the next day. Set up an initial phone call with the hiring manager. This proceeded into an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lasted about 20 min and turned into another interview with other managers. It could have all happened in one meeting and was slightly disorganized.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in April 2011.

Applied online. Met in person twice and met only with my direct managers.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

It was a quick process and I got interviewed by three people in one day. This means it saved me effort and time for the entire process. I was of course mentally tired after but it did me well so as to save time for both sides.

This pace is NOT for everyone. If one is indecisive, it will not be ideal. However if you are decisive, confident and has a sense of direction--- this quick process is the best.

The interviewers asked non conventional questions as well which made it interesting and less structured and not boring. I felt that my personality was also gauged and this is always essential--- being measured for culture fit is good.

Interview Questions
    • A simple question: What did you come here for ? How will you change and improve the way we do things based on the information you have gathered?   Answer Question
    quick crisp and clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in June 2013.

Spoke to a lady on the phone, was invited to a assessment. She was very helpful and informative. I joined the company because of my opinion of her rather than the company. Big mistake

Good

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in December 2010.

It was an easy interview, people are friendly and nice.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a dayinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in November 2010.

Standard Interview with Panel

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in May 2010.

Got a call from one of the partners briefly asking me to come down for an interview. Had a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager at the office lobby, most of which was spent learning about the position and asking him some questions. Got invited down for the 2nd interview, this time meeting with another associate and the CEO of the company. Had a good chat - they were trying to see if I could hold a good conversation and get a feel of my personality. They seemed pleased. Unfortunately as I did not have much time in Japan, I asked the hiring manager if he could give me a reply within a week, and unfortunately when he gave me a call, he felt he wanted to see more candidates before deciding.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in Recruitment?   View Answer