K2 Partnering Solutions Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me via LinkedIn. After meeting for coffee, we set up a time for me to go into the office and meet with a couple of team members. It was such a negative and discouraging experience. We agreed that I'd be meeting with two team members and that it would take up to an hour of my time. I ended up having to talk to three people and ran 30 minutes behind. The first person I spoke with was pleasant and we had a nice, interesting conversation. The second person I spoke with would not even look me in the eyes while asking the standard, boring questions. The third person I spoke with seemed completely uninterested in what I had to say. When I asked her one question - she started bullshitting her way out. Overall, I got a sense of being slammed with unnecessary questions as if I was passing some sort of an exam in school. The two people I spoke with made me feel very negative about the whole company in general. There's so much competition here in SF that they really need to step it up. They did not even follow up with me after the interview, even though they said they would.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for K2 Partnering Solutions

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me from LinkedIn. Call with Recruiter. Skype call with Recruiter and Office Manager. Phone call interview with US Director of Operations. FTF with Director, Manager, and a third interviewer who was a lead recruiter.

Interview Questions

• "What happened to your parents?" .......   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied for a Recruiter position within K2 Partnering Solutions. I was contacted on the following day for a phone interview. The recruiter was late for the phone call which it can happen sometimes. The conversation was great and the Recruiter verbally scheduled a second phone screen with the hiring manager. I was not contacted by the hiring manager. I reached out to the Recruiter I initially talked to but I never heard from K2 Partnering again…

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Met in person twice and met only with my direct managers.