KB Home

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KB Home in March 2007.

I was called by the staffing agency, who set up an appointment with me for the very next day. I arrived and was asked to fill out a physical application, and escorted to the testing room where I was given a personality test, and skills test. Then I was interviewed by the recruiter, who then passed me to the executive who needed an assistant. They needed to fill the position immediately, so they made a decision right there. It was good not to have to wait around for days. I started the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in the home building industry at a time like this? (Mortgage crisis)   Answer Question
Negotiation was done through the staffing agency- I gave them a salary range and they returned with an offer on the highest end of that range.