KB Home

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Home Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at KB Home.

Interview Details – I spoke to the recruiter for over 45 mins. She scheduled me for an assessment test the following week. The same day I received an email about scheduling an interview with their HR Department. The interview went well. Waiting for the next step. The questions were real estate related. There were not any that threw me off or were difficult.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult questions. They were all real estate related. They were mainly about my past sales, and how I acquired new business, why I wanted to work there etc.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KB Home in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called about resume and went in for skills test. Within 2 day got a call for phone interview and then call to meet with manager.

Interview Question – How would you define sucess   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty set pay 100% commision

New Home Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KB Home in October 2007.

Interview Details – Did standard personality and IQ test, scored high on everything. Got called two days later did and 1 on 1 with Sales Director, then was past on to Reg Vice President....made offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Worked for KB Home? Contribute to the Community!