KB Home New Home Sales Associate Interview Questions

New Home Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KB Home.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter for over 45 mins. She scheduled me for an assessment test the following week. The same day I received an email about scheduling an interview with their HR Department. The interview went well. Waiting for the next step. The questions were real estate related. There were not any that threw me off or were difficult.

Interview Questions

• There was not any difficult questions. They were all real estate related. They were mainly about my past sales, and how I acquired new business, why I wanted to work there etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KB Home

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KB Home (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Called about resume and went in for skills test. Within 2 day got a call for phone interview and then call to meet with manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty set pay 100% commision

New Home Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KB Home in October 2007.

Interview

Did standard personality and IQ test, scored high on everything. Got called two days later did and 1 on 1 with Sales Director, then was past on to Reg Vice President....made offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy