KB Home New Home Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

After you submit your resume, you have a phone interview that asks basic questions on experience. If the HR rep likes what they hear, you will be directed to take a test at either the main office or at a community, You are timed on the test. The questions are basic math questions. Once you pass, you will be set up with another phone interview and then a face to face interview.

Other Interview Reviews for KB Home

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

I applied online – interviewed at KB Home.

We had a very inexperienced hiring manager that practically took anyone with a real estate license.

No negotiation. $ 3000.00/ mo draw against commission. If your sales were not covering the draw out u go.

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at KB Home in July 2011.

the process begining to end was long and i had to do most of the follow up, after the initial phone interview and passing the written test with flying colors. once i got the 2nd interview with the hiring managers i got called in for 3rd interview w v.p right away.

Interview Questions
    • what was a client issue that happened in the past and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KB Home in April 2011.

My first interview was a phone interview and that was very nice it went very smooth the person doing the interview was a recruiter from another company and she was very friendly. After the phone interview I met with the regional manager and that interview also went smooth more like a conversation. I would reccomend that they dont hype you up into thinking that you have the job when you dont .