KBACE Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Would Rather Not Say Interview

Would Rather Not Say
Nashua, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KBACE Technologies.

Interview Details – I was called one day to interview with KBace. I had originally applied for another position, but they called to speak to me about one that sounded even better. The recruiter seemed nice, and I interviewed with them the following week. I went in for my interview on a Friday morning, and the whole thing lasted about 5 hours. I met with about 5 different people, who all seemed very nice. It was a good experience.

I was then called 2 hours later because they wanted me to come in for a second interview RIGHT AWAY to meet with more people. There was a great sense of urgency for me to come in ASAP. They wanted me to come in the very next business day--Monday. I explained to the recruiter that I could only take off a couple of hours that day, as I had some meetings at my current job I could not miss. He said it would take no more than an hour. So, I head over there at 9 am and didn't get out until noon. I had to rush to get to my current job.

Met with 4 more people at this latest interview. A couple of them were a bit intimidating, but the others seemed nice enough. I thought I did quite well at both interviews. I was told by the recruiter that a decision would be made by the end of the week, and he seemed to imply I had the job and it was all about getting the paperwork done. Great.

It's now been 2+months, and I have still not heard anything other than, "We are still interviewing candidates and we're not yet ready to make a decision." The position is still posted on their website. Now, obviously, I know this means I was not chosen. But if so, why not just tell me? Why keep stringing me along and acting like the situation was so urgent? I also don't care for the fact that they put my current job in jeopardy by keeping me 2 hours later than the recruiter promised at the second interview. KBace, please realize people have lives and we have to pay their bills and put food on the table. If you're not going to hire me, at least have the decency to not string me along and not put my current job in jeopardy. KBace seemed like a good place to work, but honestly--the whole situation left a bad taste in my mouth because they obviously have little regard for people and their personal circumstances.

Sorry for the book, but one more thing: we all fully realize that the economy is awful and that employers can basically do whatever they want to those of us looking for a job. But the sign of a good company is one who treats interviewees and employees with courtesy and respect, even when they could get away with not doing so.

Interview Question – Not really any difficult or any unexpected questions, but I did meet with a LOT of people. The final count was either 8 or 9. C'mon. A bit much, perhaps?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Nashua, NH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KBACE Technologies in September 2011.

Interview Details – There was no job description but the internal recruiter was very personable and did a great job explaining the position, demands of the job, the atmosphere of the company, and the type of person that is successful at KBACE. He did look a little stressed but I attribute that to the fact that he had over 30 positions to fill due to growth which is a good thing. Although I never heard back from anyone, I get the impression this would be a great company to work for, it's growing and if you like to work with other people who work hard, it's the place for you. It would have been nice to just hear that they decided not to move forward with me but again, with so many positions open, I can understand how it would be difficult for one recruiter to manage all the correspondence.

Interview Questions

Worked for KBACE Technologies? Contribute to the Community!