KBR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.5

Assistant Fire Chief Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KBR.

Easy processing and screening.

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR.

Got hired at Open house. Very well organized. Interviewed with a couple of folks from peers to senior management

Interview Questions
    • None. They asked questions about my experience and background   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KBR.

Was very simple, after initiating contact with a recruiter. They were very professional and helpful throughout the induction process.

Position was for a government contract. Job specifications were fixed. No negotiation was possible.

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR in February 2014.

Applied through university job board. Questions were mainly behavioral. A few decision making and competency questions were asked.

Associate Offshore Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interviewed by a senior engineer. Started with self introduction, then went through resume. Asked to give examples of FEA experience, say what kind of loads specified... Then asked about my career goal, and leadership experience and how I got job done. Lastly, given time to ask questions about job position, company, and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of projects where I showed leadership.   Answer Question

Technical Professional- Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KBR in December 2013.

I'd applied for the job through their website. A month afterwards I got a call inviting me for the interview the following week where they covered the flight and limo expenses. I interviewed with 3 members of the static group individually (I believe there were: a technician, the principal engineer, and somebody even higher in that group). All interviews were very "informal" I should say. They wanted to know a little bit more about my background, so I told them; and I basically ended up asking most of the questions which they were more than willing to answer them. I honestly thought I was going to end up being super intimated, but fortunately that was not the case. It was like having a conversation with professionals in the same field. So overall, best interview I've had thus far!
    PS: Got an offer a few months after the interview.

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KBR in October 2013.

Phone Interview- Behavorial questions and mostly interviewer wanted to know if the candidate is knowledgeble

After phone interview, on-site...

Senior Technical Professional-mechanical Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KBR in October 2013.

very illustrative, good questions, easy going and generally typical interview of what one do in their current job, and explain your level of expertise. Better to get a referral , it makes it easier to have chances of getting hired

Interview Questions
    • Not really, questions are very general and their industry oriented   View Answer

I loved my place

Wastewater Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KBR.

initial phone interview, Houston Interview, Physical test, interview and processing.

base pay and benefits.

Food Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR.

They are fast to call as I was still on my computer typing the application when the phone rang. They asked me if I had time to answer some questions. After 4 questions I was hired and have worked in several countries for them now.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a little about yourself & Can you fly to Texas in 2 days for training?   View Answer
    They do have several jobs in several countries. The $ is set but if you talk to them about other locations (pay differs by country however) or later start dates that can be done.