KBR Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014
82 interviews

2.4

Assistant Fire Chief Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KBR.

Easy processing and screening.

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR.

Got hired at Open house. Very well organized. Interviewed with a couple of folks from peers to senior management

Interview Questions
    • None. They asked questions about my experience and background   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at KBR in December 2010.

The interview process was short, concise, and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • What was the actual location of the job and what was invloved in doing it?   Answer Question
    The job was a government paid salary and the amount was set.

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR in February 2014.

Applied through university job board. Questions were mainly behavioral. A few decision making and competency questions were asked.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR.

Was very simple, after initiating contact with a recruiter. They were very professional and helpful throughout the induction process.

Position was for a government contract. Job specifications were fixed. No negotiation was possible.

Anonymous Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KBR.

Step in hiring process,
    1. Interview at school
    2. Call for interview at the office

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Since most of the typical questions are asked during the first step, the second one is just to know more about your interest.   Answer Question

Sous Chef Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at KBR in April 2009.

7 Years ago was easy, just need some experience. Now they are down sizing, have to know someone.

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KBR in October 2013.

Phone Interview- Behavorial questions and mostly interviewer wanted to know if the candidate is knowledgeble

After phone interview, on-site...

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at KBR in February 2013.

Was recruited at an on-campus internship fair, and called shortly after by a recruiter for KBR. The phone interview was very informal, and was mostly a getting to know you and a Q&A. I was invited to interview that their office a week later, and the interview was mostly behavioral questions to see whether you would fit in with the team there. Very relaxed and enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question
    No negotation. Hourly wage as an intern is above industry average.

Associate Technical Professional - Electrical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR in May 2013.

Very straightforward - introduction into company and if you know anything about them, then they ask you questions and lastly you ask them questions. Mostly behavioral questions with only a few technical questions concerning if you know basic electrical engineering concepts you'd learn in college and if you had any experience with cables, cable sizing, electrical equipment, etc. The hiring manager is very nice and friendly as well and makes you feel very welcomed and wanted.

Start date and salary were both negotiable (if reasonable requests)