KBR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Lead Interview

Food Service Lead
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KBR.

Interview Details – They are fast to call as I was still on my computer typing the application when the phone rang. They asked me if I had time to answer some questions. After 4 questions I was hired and have worked in several countries for them now.

Interview Question – Tell me a little about yourself & Can you fly to Texas in 2 days for training?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They do have several jobs in several countries. The $ is set but if you talk to them about other locations (pay differs by country however) or later start dates that can be done.

Deputy Project Manager Interview

Deputy Project Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KBR in January 2011.

Interview Details – Offer received, but took a long time for offer to be approved. Declined as I found a different role in Austin instead of Houston

Reason for Declining – Location in Austin offer was less $$ but was not in Houston.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at KBR in November 2012.

Interview Details – No interview just was called to go down and process at their Deer Park office. Took a week to get drug test and background results back. Then went through a 1/2 day orientation.

Interview Question – There are no questions for this particular position. They do not interview they talk with you over the phone and ask your experience and if you have what they need then they send you down to Deer Park for processing.   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR in June 2013.

Interview Details – Very general question as I expected. easy technical questions

Interview Question – no unexpected question   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Senior Mechanical Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at KBR in November 2009.

Interview Details – Standard like any other interview. Asked questions, gave answers. Allowed to ask questions. All standard stuff.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Senior Operations Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KBR in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had initial phone interview with a Director. Following said interview, I was asked to fly out to Virginia to meet with both the Director and Hiring Manager, a Senior VP. The interview was very informal, with majority of question directed towards my military background and expertise. Following the 40-minute meeting, I was taken to dinner and then I flew out the next day. I waited for nearly 2 weeks before I received a call telling me I had the job. ( I was later told that the delay was due to the requirement that the division president had to sign off on the hire and that he was out of town.)

Interview Question – No hard or unexpected questions. Straightforward, "tell me about yourself, your back ground/experience, and how your background can help us win military contracts."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation. They made me an offer and I accepted.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR in February 2010.

Interview Details – had 3 rounds of interview ,One with the vendor,other with team member and lastly with the manager .then the hr team called me ansked me when i can join them,and about the relocation plans.

Interview Question – saalary expectations   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR in March 2013.

Interview Details – behavioral interview questions. General questions about work experiences and education. If you pass 1st interview, you will get 2nd interview on site with three different people with different question all behavioral questions. And if the last person Mary does not like you . You will not get the job.

Interview Question – I was surprise there was no technical questions   Answer Question

Information Management Analyst Interview

Information Management Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KBR in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got interview on campus, very laid back process, general behavior questions. Easy process.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Tech Associate Engineer Interview

Tech Associate Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KBR in December 2011.

Interview Details – Technical Questions as shown on resume