KBR Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KBR in October 2013.

Interview

very illustrative, good questions, easy going and generally typical interview of what one do in their current job, and explain your level of expertise. Better to get a referral , it makes it easier to have chances of getting hired

Interview Questions

• Not really, questions are very general and their industry oriented   1 Answer

I loved my place

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview- Behavorial questions and mostly interviewer wanted to know if the candidate is knowledgeble After phone interview, on-site...

Wastewater Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

initial phone interview, Houston Interview, Physical test, interview and processing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base pay and benefits.

Food Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

They are fast to call as I was still on my computer typing the application when the phone rang. They asked me if I had time to answer some questions. After 4 questions I was hired and have worked in several countries for them now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself & Can you fly to Texas in 2 days for training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do have several jobs in several countries. The $ is set but if you talk to them about other locations (pay differs by country however) or later start dates that can be done.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Planning was very easy. The recruiter was very helpful and responsive to emails. The interview itself was intimidating at first but when you get comfortable you realize that everyone is very "down to earth" and willing to help you pursue your career goals.

Interview Questions

• Explain your process for structuring a construction project, in terms of accounting.   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR in June 2013.

Interview

Very general question as I expected. easy technical questions

Associate Technical Professional - Electrical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Newark, DE) in May 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward - introduction into company and if you know anything about them, then they ask you questions and lastly you ask them questions. Mostly behavioral questions with only a few technical questions concerning if you know basic electrical engineering concepts you'd learn in college and if you had any experience with cables, cable sizing, electrical equipment, etc. The hiring manager is very nice and friendly as well and makes you feel very welcomed and wanted.

Negotiation

Start date and salary were both negotiable (if reasonable requests)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KBR in May 2013.

Interview

I applied through college career fair. got a phone cal from HR after 4 days. went to the interview after 2 weeks. the questions were mostly behavioral questions and easy. the interview took about 30 minutes in campus and it went well. But I haven't heard back until now!!

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR in March 2013.

Interview

behavioral interview questions. General questions about work experiences and education. If you pass 1st interview, you will get 2nd interview on site with three different people with different question all behavioral questions. And if the last person Mary does not like you . You will not get the job.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

behavioral interview questions. General questions about work experiences and education. If you pass 1st interview, you will get 2nd interview offer at the KBR office.