KBR Interview Questions & Reviews

82 interviews

2.4

Wastewater Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KBR.

initial phone interview, Houston Interview, Physical test, interview and processing.

base pay and benefits.

Food Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR.

They are fast to call as I was still on my computer typing the application when the phone rang. They asked me if I had time to answer some questions. After 4 questions I was hired and have worked in several countries for them now.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a little about yourself & Can you fly to Texas in 2 days for training?   View Answer
    They do have several jobs in several countries. The $ is set but if you talk to them about other locations (pay differs by country however) or later start dates that can be done.

Deputy Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at KBR in January 2011.

Offer received, but took a long time for offer to be approved. Declined as I found a different role in Austin instead of Houston

Location in Austin offer was less $$ but was not in Houston.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR in November 2012.

No interview just was called to go down and process at their Deer Park office. Took a week to get drug test and background results back. Then went through a 1/2 day orientation.

Interview Questions
    • There are no questions for this particular position. They do not interview they talk with you over the phone and ask your experience and if you have what they need then they send you down to Deer Park for processing.   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR in June 2013.

Very general question as I expected. easy technical questions

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at KBR in November 2009.

Standard like any other interview. Asked questions, gave answers. Allowed to ask questions. All standard stuff.

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at KBR in May 2009.

Had initial phone interview with a Director. Following said interview, I was asked to fly out to Virginia to meet with both the Director and Hiring Manager, a Senior VP. The interview was very informal, with majority of question directed towards my military background and expertise. Following the 40-minute meeting, I was taken to dinner and then I flew out the next day. I waited for nearly 2 weeks before I received a call telling me I had the job. ( I was later told that the delay was due to the requirement that the division president had to sign off on the hire and that he was out of town.)

Interview Questions
    • No hard or unexpected questions. Straightforward, "tell me about yourself, your back ground/experience, and how your background can help us win military contracts."   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiation. They made me an offer and I accepted.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR in February 2010.

had 3 rounds of interview ,One with the vendor,other with team member and lastly with the manager .then the hr team called me ansked me when i can join them,and about the relocation plans.

Process Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KBR in March 2013.

behavioral interview questions. General questions about work experiences and education. If you pass 1st interview, you will get 2nd interview on site with three different people with different question all behavioral questions. And if the last person Mary does not like you . You will not get the job.

Information Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KBR in February 2013.

Got interview on campus, very laid back process, general behavior questions. Easy process.