KBR

Updated Dec 28, 2014
Updated Dec 28, 2014

2.5

Organic Loader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at KBR in January 2012.

I was chosen for the position because I knew somebody. I went through an eight person panel interview just as a formality. Sometimes it's not what you know, but who you know.

Interview Questions
    • none really. just safety related stuff. Having a safe attitude   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR in December 2011.

I went in person nobody want to see me if I dont have an appointment

I wasent

Tech Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KBR in December 2011.

Technical Questions as shown on resume

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KBR in September 2011.

Phone interview,followed by background check-30,60 days,then email or phone call to accept job offer.

Interview Questions
    Great way to get your foot in the door of contracting

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR in May 2011.

They flew me into Houston, paid for plane, limousine to office. Was interviewed by three different attorneys, head of different sections. Was there most of day.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you now seeking to work for someone? (I have been self employed attorney for 10 years)   View Answer

Deputy Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KBR in January 2011.

Offer received, but took a long time for offer to be approved. Declined as I found a different role in Austin instead of Houston

Location in Austin offer was less $$ but was not in Houston.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at KBR in December 2010.

The interview process was short, concise, and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • What was the actual location of the job and what was invloved in doing it?   Answer Question
    The job was a government paid salary and the amount was set.

Associate Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR in September 2010.

I was chosen to attend a campus recruiting event. The interview was entirely behavioral. They did not expect you to know anything about control systems. The recruiter was surprised to see that I had done multiple projects on control systems. The interview was more about the recruiter explaining the job description than a serious interview. Go prepared with questions otherwise your not going to make an impression.

Interview Questions
    They take ridiculously long to get back to you on any decision they make!! >5 weeks

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at KBR in September 2010.

Got the interview through the University Career Fair, interviewed the next day. A mix of company pitch and job description as well as a few technical questions about control systems. The guy was very relaxed and attentive. Told I will be hearing something in November but its almost Nov. and haven't had a response. Overall good experience

Senior Welding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at KBR in September 2010.

Develop, review, and recommend on new or improved welding and administrative procedures and documents. Manage welding functions including order entry review, quality review of proposals, and bids. Establish welding and NDE requirements for equipment and piping. Analyze weld rejection rates and suggest ways to improve and lower rejection rates. Develop and control specifications for welding and non-destructive examination. Establish priorities, assigns workloads, and review the more difficult and complex assignments. Interpret contract provisions and review contracts for accuracy and changes prior to execution. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes.

Interview Questions
    KBR needed a contract employee and I stood firm for a full time employee with all the benefits, longer vacation, and higher wages.