KBR

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at KBR in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was short, concise, and to the point.

Interview Question – What was the actual location of the job and what was invloved in doing it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job was a government paid salary and the amount was set.

Texas, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KBR.

Interview Details – Applied online and Got call for an interview and it was easy and simple

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KBR in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very swift, flexible and cooperative recruiter who, after finding out that I am not in my country therefore can not attend scheduled Recruiting Event, arranged an initial Phone Interview and gave me enough time to fly back home, get organized and followed though all the way until I finished processing in Houston and signed the Contract.

Interview Question – Are you ready to live and work in war zone - dangerous and hostile environment?   View Answer

Logistics Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KBR in August 2010.

Interview Details – There is an application process and phone interview. This is followed by a rigorous physical exam and psych eval. If all of these are favorable there is a 1:1 interview and if you are successful there is a simple yes/no offer. Most of this is done in HOuston, Tx and all expenses are paid. The staff was very professional and helpful. Anytime you had a question there was someone near to answer.

Interview Question – Are you in good health?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take-it or leave-it.

Very Easy Interview

Logistics Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KBR in May 2008.

Interview Details – I recived a call he asked me some basic questions and gave me an offer.

Interview Question – How long you worked in supply?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – was none

Mosul (Iraq)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KBR in August 2010.

Interview Details – Basically, you apply online for the position you want. Call the recruiter and begin the process with a telephone interview discussing your resume and experience. If offered the position you will be flown to Houston to begin the next phase which consist of 1 week training. After that one week you will be put on a flight to Dubai. You will go through orientation in Dubai to prepare you for your arrival into Iraq. Most of the interview is about whether your prepared to work in the presence of an active war. When you arrive to your base you will go through a third orientation process explaining the do's and don't's that can get you terminated immediately under general order 1.

Interview Question – Are you prepared to work in austere enviornment?   Answer Question

Worked for KBR? Contribute to the Community!