KBR Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at KBR in December 2010.

The interview process was short, concise, and to the point.

Interview Questions
  • What was the actual location of the job and what was invloved in doing it?   Answer Question
The job was a government paid salary and the amount was set.

Other Interview Reviews for KBR

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Texas, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texas, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KBR.

Applied online and Got call for an interview and it was easy and simple

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KBR in February 2008.

Very swift, flexible and cooperative recruiter who, after finding out that I am not in my country therefore can not attend scheduled Recruiting Event, arranged an initial Phone Interview and gave me enough time to fly back home, get organized and followed though all the way until I finished processing in Houston and signed the Contract.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to live and work in war zone - dangerous and hostile environment?   View Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR in August 2010.

There is an application process and phone interview. This is followed by a rigorous physical exam and psych eval. If all of these are favorable there is a 1:1 interview and if you are successful there is a simple yes/no offer. Most of this is done in HOuston, Tx and all expenses are paid. The staff was very professional and helpful. Anytime you had a question there was someone near to answer.

Take-it or leave-it.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at KBR in May 2008.

I recived a call he asked me some basic questions and gave me an offer.

was none

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mosul (Iraq)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mosul (Iraq)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at KBR in August 2010.

Basically, you apply online for the position you want. Call the recruiter and begin the process with a telephone interview discussing your resume and experience. If offered the position you will be flown to Houston to begin the next phase which consist of 1 week training. After that one week you will be put on a flight to Dubai. You will go through orientation in Dubai to prepare you for your arrival into Iraq. Most of the interview is about whether your prepared to work in the presence of an active war. When you arrive to your base you will go through a third orientation process explaining the do's and don't's that can get you terminated immediately under general order 1.

Interview Questions

Worked for KBR? Contribute to the Community!