KBR Senior Manager Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Arlington, VA) in August 2008.

Interview

Spoke at length with hiring manager, HR, and supervisor-to-be. Easy, informal session ... "tell us about yourself and your experiences. How do they relate to this position? What do you expect you'll be bringing, skill and experience wise, to the position?

Interview Questions

• Didn't really have any that fall into those categories. I was asked to speak to my relevant background and experience. There were no questions regarding my past, any problems I may have had, etc. I could tell they were eager to hire me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiations regarding my salary. The company told me how much they would pay and there was no allowance for further discussion. I was told at a later date (when I asked my supervisor) that if I had turned down the job due to salary, that I wouldn't have been hired. They had others who had already said they would accept the same or lower salary and they would have hired them in lieu of me. That said, I was very happy with the salary offer.