KCI

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Position Interview

Corporate Position

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KCI in August 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiting process was fast, efficient and professional. Recruiter was open and straight-forward... keeping me informed though out the process. Interview consisted of a series of interviews with key leaders and decision makers. Interview questions were informal and conversational. There were no behavioral interview questions: "Tell me about a time when..." No tests or formal assessments. All my questions were answered.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The entire package was competitive - I confirmed key points (relocation, commitment to development & training, vacation time, work life balance) and negotiated salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KCI Corporate Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KCI employees and interview candidates.