KCI Medical Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KCI Medical in May 2010.

Phone interview, follow by manager interview and then VP interview

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KCI Medical in January 2010.

First I got contacted by a recruiting agency, once I showed interest, she set me up for 2 phone interviews one with the HR Manager and one with the Hiring Manager. The hiring manager was tough, he asked me on the phone to list him 10 qualities I had and 3 development opportunities. Luckily the hiring manager had warned me so I was prepared otherwise, it's pretty hard to to come up with 10 qualities on the spot. After the phone interviews went well, they wanted to test my Excel skills so they set me up for an Excel Assesment where I had one hour to complete an excel file with formulas, VLOOKUP, PivotTable and Array formulas. Once that was done, they flew me in to San Antonio. I had 6 interviews, typical behavior based interviews: "Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with X, Y Z", some case studies questions, where I had to give my ideas about certain problems they were facing.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KCI Medical.

Presented as a candidate by a recruitment agency, face to face interview with HR, line manager + line manager's supervisor + multiple choice personality test and a follow up interview with HR for the results.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special about the interview questions but one of the interviewers commented that my work experience to date looked like that of an 'under-achiever'!   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KCI Medical.

I passed through 3 selection steps; don't expect to be challenged with case studies or numbers...I've just been speaking for hours. High interest about my motivation and my way to act. Low interest about past experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you should receive another offer in next 12 months why should you accept that offer?   View Answer
    Difficult negotiation cause they have standards in terms of payments and benefits

Service Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at KCI Medical in August 2010.

Recieved a call and did a phone interview, Next I was called in for a one on one interview, Then several weeks later I was contacted that they would be doing a background check on me. When that was done they had me go to the local urine depository and had to take aphysical, after the test came back I was granted the positon.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at KCI Medical in September 2009.

found on line applied, got phone interview, 1 on 1 interview

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at KCI Medical in July 2009.

Company came recommended. Office was new and in nice area of town. Company booked nice hotel for interview trip and rental car was paid for. But was located in city, I preferred not to live.

Clinical Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at KCI Medical in January 2008.

Very long

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you did not agree with your manager. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Worked for KCI Medical? Contribute to the Community!