KCTCS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Public Relations Manager Interview

Senior Public Relations Manager
Versailles, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KCTCS in September 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was fairly quick, once I was called in for the initial interview, but it took two months from the time I applied until I was called for the first interview. Then I was interviewed by a panel of approximately four people, and offered the job after I passed the background check. This took about three weeks.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any difficult questions. It was an easy interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate. They offered one salary, and there was apparently no room for negotiation, since salaries are set by the state to fit within a tight margin.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KCTCS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KCTCS interview questions and advice in Versailles, KY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KCTCS employees and interview candidates.